Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my Glock 26. To some she's not the prettiest and others would say she's a little chunky for their tastes but she caresses my side just right and has all the right curves for this guy. Short and stout, knows what it's all about.

In a world of fancy high class options, the Glock 26 is like the old high school girlfriend you just couldn't let go for very obvious reasons.

You know some would say she's a 4, 5, or a 6 but for me she's better than a perfect 10. 10+1 you might say.

She's with me all day in a kydex outfit and all night in a Sticky dress that clings to her just right.

Glock 26, I think I love you.

But I want to know for sure.

So go on and, hold me tight.

You move me. :biggrinlove:

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Never have a love affair with a gun, she'll only grow jealous and act up when you inevitably find another. My Glock 33 will make her cry :biggrin2: Of course my Glock 33 makes my wallet cry, so there's that.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It's going to pain me to tell her we need to see other people when I opt to get a pocket option. Oh man, 26 is going to be mad if LCP comes over unannounced. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still need to try a 43 just to say I have. I love my G26 cause with my bear sized mitts, I usually suck with subcompacts. This is the first subcompact I've felt truly confident shooting and it's a wonderful feeling.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know what you mean. I never even liked Glocks until I bought one.
I wasn't a Glock fan originally either. Quite the contrary I tried everything in my capabilities to stay away from them.

What changed me was seeing it from a gunsmith perspective.

A friend of mine became a gunsmith about 7 years ago now. Hanging out in his shop, I'm truly floored at the ease which one can service and maintenance their own sidearm. Between that and all the mag compatibility across their double stack platforms, the dark side called to me.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really? To me a Glock looks like a random puddle of melted plastic.:yup:
First, thank you for your service.

Second, based on your time served, I'm just part of a different era. I was raised on the fantastic plastics. You see a puddle of plastic, I see all business utilitarian sex appeal. :biggrinlove:

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
I wasn't a Glock fan originally either. Quite the contrary I tried everything in my capabilities to stay away from them.

What changed me was seeing it from a gunsmith perspective.

A friend of mine became a gunsmith about 7 years ago now. Hanging out in his shop, I'm truly floored at the ease which one can service and maintenance their own sidearm. Between that and all the mag compatibility across their double stack platforms, the dark side called to me.
Same here. This is the first gun I made my final decision on by talking to 5 different gunsmiths. When asked what 9mm's they repaired the most Glock was never on the lists they gave me. Of course it fits my hand well,shoots easy and all that but, many other SS 9mm's did as well.

·
Registered
281 Posts
First, thank you for your service.

Second, based on your time served, I'm just part of a different era. I was raised on the fantastic plastics. You see a puddle of plastic, I see all business utilitarian sex appeal. :biggrinlove:
I was just joshin. I have a few plastic pistols myself and they do just fine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts