Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I have no desire for a rifle that looks like this, but I do appreciate the owner/builder's imagination and creativity! This was from Brownells.

·
Registered
9,092 Posts
Gloves so that you can touch the phone you’re going to put against your face and a mask that after a year of being told is useful, they now say you need two of. At least the rifle is useful. I’m sure someone was just bored and figured it would be fun though.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I always knew someone on this forum would come up with a cure for Covid 19. Good job, G26Raven :oops: !

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always knew someone on this forum would come up with a cure for Covid 19. Good job, G26Raven :oops: !
I can't take any credit for this build, but I though whoever did it deserved some kudos.

Reactions: NavCop and 4Bama

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Wow! That tiny little optical sight can actually focus on virus particles! Will this be useful for bacteria also? That should be really handy when I need to use a public restroom; I hear that there can be millions of little critters living on a toilet seat for hours and hours before I get there. I need one of these for grocery shopping because there is never a way to be sure how many filthy hands have touched that zucchini before I put it in my cart.

·
Registered
449 Posts
on the other hand.......thieves break in and just might pass on it believing its a toy.......

then again, if one defends himself with this thing, one of the things that firearms can do most of the time (never depend on) is the observation of a firearm will deter the aggressor...with this the bad guy will probably think he is observing a toy...not the real thing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts