Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the gun show in town this weekend not looking for anything in particular until finding an AR-15 upper in 300 Blackout, had been kicking around getting one and this one priced at $300 seemed reasonable. After talking to the vendor and asking a few questions he said tell you what I will do and he threw in a complete bolt carrier group and charging handle for a total price of $350. Now my next task is to find a sight for it, I do have a reflex sight but I may just look for a telescopic sight at the next gun show.

300_Blackout.jpg

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
So glad you are shopping for my Christmas present early.:image035:
Look forward to see how you finish it.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Congratulations. I have wanted one ever since they came out. I'm glad to know there is a .300 club!

My son and I also just purchased a .300 blackout. Aero precision receiver. 16" 1-8 twist, hbar parkerized barrel an Anderson bcg and charging handle with a 12' free float american made keymod handguard and a A2 flash hider. $410.00

Not sure yet what lower we are going with or sights. He prefers iron sites. But we are excited have it & to shoot it. Have not ever held a .300 blackout, let alone shoot one.

Let us know how you finish yours.

aeroprecisionreceiver.jpg 3002.jpg

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Check out the Nikon P-300 super sub. I'm pretty happy with mine. I shoot it suppressed and got pretty good groups at 100 with little effort. The reticle is marked for quick distance shooting and has turrets for more precision.

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Premium Member
5,469 Posts
My "gun buddy" at work just got a complete rifle. We're going to go to the range in a week or so, & check it out. Curious to see how it stacks up. He tried to get a 5.56, but two different "deals" fell through, & then the rifle he purchased popped up, & he snagged it. Forget exact price, but it was a good deal!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I love my AR in .300 BLK. But for hunting I have a Handi Rifle that I shoot suppressed. Stupid quite. That thing is so much fun. Neck shot a deer a couple season ago and she just laid down right there.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Funny, I was just looking for a complete upper in 300 blk! PSA is sold out, so is Midway. I'll keep looking.

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 10 of 10 Posts