Defensive Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Presidency be damned. I'd much prefer a clean sweep of the ~60 senators who can't see the 2A to save their lives, and a clean sweep of the SCOTUS robes who can't appreciate the utter simplicity of "shall not be infringed." With that crowd adhering to the constitutional restrictions on their buggery of liberty, the President can wallow or scream or continue floating in the bathtub for all I care; the real power in the land would be safe with that move (at least for the time being).

That said, Pirro seems to have a decent intelligence and clear-headedness about the Constitution and its purpose and limitations. A far sight better than a lot of choices out there, on that score. Same with former judge Andrew Napolitano as well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Presidency be damned. I'd much prefer a clean sweep of the ~60 senators who can't see the 2A to save their lives, and a clean sweep of the SCOTUS robes who can't appreciate the utter simplicity of "shall not be infringed." With that crowd adhering to the constitutional restrictions on their buggery of liberty, the President can wallow or scream or continue floating in the bathtub for all I care; the real power in the land would be safe with that move (at least for the time being).

That said, Pirro seems to have a decent intelligence and clear-headedness about the Constitution and its purpose and limitations. A far sight better than a lot of choices out there, on that score. Same with former judge Andrew Napolitano as well.
^^^^This too ^^^^

·
Registered
611 Posts
We have had all the fake, wana be's, charlatans and the self serving. I hope Rand Paul can generate some momentum but it seems the Libertarian party doesn't do enough to get people to understand what they represent. We sure could use a change.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts