Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
From the video info:

Bushmaster XM15-E2S had a minor trigger issue. My Dad forgot that it did chamber a second round! LOL

For those who may be concerned about a stray bullet, chances are that it hit the top of the hill. Just FYI... ;)
Um... was the trigger issue that the guy pulled it?

It is illegal in my state to shoot on or over a body of water due to ricochet danger.

·
Registered
222 Posts
This reminds me of one of an old roadrunner cartoon where a trap fails to activate, and then Wile E Coyote runs over and stomps on it to make it work and he gets himself smashed.

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
That video made me wanna throw-up. The trajectory on that was about right to clear that hill and still come down on a flat trajectory with plenty of velocity.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
That guy needs to be slapped. :twak:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
By his exclamation, he wasn't exactly 25mi out in the middle of nowhere. Likely, just across that ridge was a housing complex and someone was within ~20ft of that bullet coming down and skipping amongst the cement and stones around the neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
This reminds me of one of an old roadrunner cartoon where a trap fails to activate, and then Wile E Coyote runs over and stomps on it to make it work and he gets himself smashed.
Which is why Coyote never wins!

Beep! Beep!:haha:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Jeez, it's called edit the video. I have a funny feeling it was not that guy that posted the video, but one of his buddies :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts