Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I received my card and bumper sticker guess who's very subdued face is on it? Betty :smile:

·
Banned
693 Posts
Bumper,

Why in the heck do you need an ID card for the Vietnamese Embassey's target range, juice bar and discotheque?

The price for their watered down drinks is scandalous, and every time I go there some short girl wants to pick a fight.

If you want a really good time, just go down the street a few blocks to "Mr. Paccacalupe's" saloonateria. Best angel-hair pasta around, and they will sharpen your knife.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Twenty dolla, me give you rice likka with snake in botta.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Sho' nuff dere she be.

I hadn't paid much attention to the bumper sticker yet. The truck is covered with dirt and grime from our lovely weather here in Virginia. That and I tend to tear around on back roads. :driver:

-Scott-

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I hadn't seen the card or bumper sticker - somebody scan them in so I can see. Is it the pic of me holding a Para C6.45?

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Betty said:
I hadn't seen the card or bumper sticker - somebody scan them in so I can see. Is it the pic of me holding a Para C6.45?
Nope, not a .45 but not really sure what it is exactly. My scanner is out or I would scan it for you. I will see if I can get it working....

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Betty said:
I found it on the USCCA website so here it is :smile:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
That's not me. See? :biggrin:

(I was on CCM's first cover, however.)

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Betty said:
That's not me. :biggrin:
Oops, my bad. :blush2: But that blur really did look like you. :biggrin:

(I was on CCM's first cover, however.)
I know I saw that. You are everywhere these days. I hope you are making royalties or something off of it.....

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
That one might not have been our girl...how bout these

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
trigger covered by the finger??? Would not want to be the photographer. No thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bakeryman - welcome! :smile:

Not sure what you are not finding. If you want to subscribe to a thread - go to ''thread tools'' and click on the subscribe link. It's in the ''menu'' bar above first post of a page.

If you want to see what threads you are subscribed to - go to you user control panel.

Does this help any?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yes, welcome!

If, on the other hand, you are looking for information on a subscription to the magazine, try here:

http://www.concealedcarrymag.com/

There's a "subscribe now" button in the left margin.

In my opinion, "Concealed Carry" is truly a "high capacity magazine." :biggrin:
(Bad joke, good magazine)

SSKC

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bakeryman,
We've had a recent change in SOP. Both of our URLs (www.concealedcarrymag.com, www.uscca.us) will now take you to different areas of the United States Concealed Carry Association website. If you want to get the magazine you can either join the USCCA or you can get elect for the "magazine only" option. Both of the options are found in the "Join the USCCA" section. Hmmm... as I am describing this, it sounds somewhat confusing. Maybe I'll have to change things around a bit to make it a little clearer. Anyways, I hope this clears things up a bit.
Best.
Tim Schmidt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stats in Volume 2 Issue 3

In the article "What's With These Apologies" by Kathryn Graham, the following statement is made; "The simple truth is that more kids are killed playing high school football each year than die from firearms related incidents, including suicide".

I worte to the editor of the magazine and to the author seeking the source of the statement but have not had a reply. My own searching in in "world of the net" has also yielded no information.

Does anybody hear know the source of the statement? It is such a powerfull statement that quoting the source when making the statement will add to it's authenticity.

Thanks for the help.

Roller

1 - 20 of 178 Posts