Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to the problem that doesn't exist. that is a problem in search of a solution. the gun that has no point in its existence. the gun that has no future. that is a major player wannabe. a full size poser poopoo'd by even by the koolaid drinkers.

What did I get?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Desert Eagle?

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Has to be something full auto...:yup::danceban::danceban:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
a 45gap?, because I think the S&W 500, and desert eagle both have places....very limited ones, but places.

·
Registered
11,193 Posts
OK - I'll play.

A Saiga 12 semi-auto AK shotgun.

:confused:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a 45gap?, because I think the S&W 500, and desert eagle both have places....very limited ones, but places.
ding ding!!! winner! we'll close enough anyway..

Glock 37. Let the dissing and negativity begin....:haha:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Holy ....I guessed right, but actually I think it does have a problem it solves, people that want a 45 caliber handgun, but have really and I mean really small hands. I think if thats what you wanted and it fits you then its a good pistol.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I saw there was a good deal for some used ones last weel? Was it at Buds?

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
OK - I'll play.

A Saiga 12 semi-auto AK shotgun.

:confused:
I think the Saiga AK is great gun after a good custom job (redoing almost the entire gun, but that is other story).

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw there was a good deal for some used ones last weel? Was it at Buds?
Mine is new and got it from Buds NIB for S379.00! Good deal, huh? This is gonna be my truck gun - not for carry.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Melbourne (FL) P.D. carry the .45GAP as standard issue. THE reason? Size for female officers. So everyone has to carry it.

Am I missing something on the idiocy of that?

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
The GAP from all reports I have gotten is a great shooting round, just makes no sense. Congrats on the great deal.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
GAP has a place... for people with small hands that want a comfortable .45 to shoot. Ammo is sometimes easier to find then .45 ACP since not as many people shoot GAP. If you reload you need only cut .45ACP brass down to spec and reload to your hearts content. Grats on your new glock

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
ding ding!!! winner! we'll close enough anyway..

Glock 37. Let the dissing and negativity begin....:haha:
I think that while it may be a "dog" there are more than a few state police agencies (NY State Police for one) who have chosen the .45 GAP as their round. I think it will be around for a while and range ammo will be easy to come by for reasonable prices. Carry ammo may be pricey but ALL carry ammo is pricey, even for the ubiquitous 9mm.

For $379 new from Bud's or maybey cheaper from your vendor I'd say you bought yourself a nice nightstand gun and save a nice chunk of change. :bier:

Now get a nice rail mounted light/laser with the money you just saved. :danceban:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
GAP has a place... for people with small hands that want a comfortable .45 to shoot. Ammo is sometimes easier to find then .45 ACP since not as many people shoot GAP. If you reload you need only cut .45ACP brass down to spec and reload to your hearts content. Grats on your new glock
I thought .45 GAP used a small pistol primer. Unlike .45 ACP which uses a large pistol primer?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts