Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one havinig to constantly log in every day..?? I always leave DC open in my browser/tabs but for some reason I keep getting logged out.

Never had this issue until recently.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Happened to me on a few occasions just today on a couple different browsers /devices.

Reactions: Czombie

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
It has happened to me twice in about 5 weeks. My problem was that it would not allow me to sign back in. Very frustrating, since this is the best gun related forum going. I contact Administration both times, and they gave me a new password, which I will continue to use, rather than my old one.

·
Registered
289 Posts
It started happening to me today. I'll be on here, go away for a bit and I come back, refresh, and I'm logged out.. Never happened before.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I've had to log back in on every device over the past few days.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Same here...

·
Registered
426 Posts
For me it started 2 days go. I had not cleaned out cookies but when I opened the site I had to log in. Yesterday had to log in again even though I did check the "remember" box. Again today, had to log in. Hmmm?

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Ditto !

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Nice, I've been having this happen last two YEARS! So its not...normal?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I logged back in for the hundredth time last night and checked the little box. I'm still logged in this morning :image035: Maybe just a coincidence and luck.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
1,627 Posts
I am not sure if it is related or not, but we did have a vBulletin update recently.

To stay logged in, cookies need to be enabled for the site so you need to make sure that your security or any use of ad blockers etc isn't blocking cookies.

Sometimes simply clearing the cookies/cache for the site and starting fresh will solve the issue.

Let me know if the issue continues after that.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Happens to me all the time now. I usually keep myself logged on (As I've done for a couple months) and never had troubles until about 4 days ago.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I find when I go to the next page it'll tell me I am not logged in.

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
It's not having a new version of Vbulletin installed. I'm on another forum which had to go to a new server and update Vbulletin and it is not happening. Something is wrong on the forum end, not on my end, I think.

Also, I'm not logging out and it's still happening. I don't care, I just log in again, but since you're asking...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts