Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received this beautiful back pocket holster from Kevin at K&D holsters about 2 weeks ago. As you can see its a perfect match for my colt mustang. This combo is to be used as my daily work/ business combo when I start back working.
My thanks to Kevin. You truly manufacture a holster of beauty and functionality. You will be receiving a second order in the future. :wave: Arthur

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
To bad it has to be concealed!

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Very nice work and set up for CC.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
swiftyjuan said:
To bad it has to be concealed!
That's my problem too. I see so many beautiful leathers that I would love to have, problem is that you are going to cover it up.

Don't remember where I saw it, but I saw one scabbord that had been engraved with the American flag. Beautiful work, but it would be covered up as soon as I walked out the door.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Nice combination you have there - great for CC - :hand10:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Good looking piece of leather. Has got nice color, too.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Made for each other :smilez:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
nice holster...
like the color...

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
feels good/carries well...

Bud White said:
Thats Cool How does it carry in the pocket though? Feel good or just a only way you can carry deal??
Bud...It carries in my rear pocket quite well. I have a Ahern front pocket holster for it also, but my preference is the back pocket holster. Does not print and feels like a wallet in the back pocket.
At first I had a problem deciding how I wanted to pull the firearm from its holster. I am right handed and therefore holster will be located in the right rear pocket. When I reach for it, did I want to reach with thumb out/palm in ? or thumb in/palm out ? There is a big difference. Thumb in/ palm out can cause me to snag the firearm because I will not have to cock my arm at an angle to clear the holster. The thumb out/palm in version is just the opposite.
Confused yet ???
Arthur :wave:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Very nice looking setup. Id show it off to. If I had a camera id show my toys to but maybe in the future. Enjoy the new setup it looks like the ultimate cc rig. The colt looks really nice.

Sixgun

1 - 20 of 20 Posts