• Yes.

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • No.

Votes: 9 17.3%
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
20,331 Posts
At least you get my username; I've had non-KY people ask what CDW stands for.
No, I'm not changing it cause I moved.
Unrelated, FL governor is way better than the mistake KY has. ;)
Florida Gov. DeSantis suspends remaining COVID-19 emergency orders
Hey dude I’m not putting you down. A lot of people suffer from sort of obsessive fixation. A good Professional is who you need to talk to about it, cause I can’t make any sense out of the above...

Good luck!

Reactions: Mike1956

·
Premium Member
37,038 Posts
Hey dude I’m not putting you down. A lot of people suffer from sort of obsessive fixation. A good Professional is who you need to talk to about it, cause I can’t make any sense out of the above...

Good luck!
Sometimes, our genuine effort to help gets overlooked...

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

Good luck!
:rolleyes:

Someone with over 3x as many posts as me in less time, says I'm OCD.:ROFLMAO:
Before counseling to overcome your OCD, seek help for borderline personality disorder 1st.

·
Premium Member
37,038 Posts
You have some ground to make up, for sure. Keep posting those memes, and you will be caught up with everybody in no time.

·
Registered
20,331 Posts
Reactions: Mike1956

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
20,104 Posts
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a GIF must be worth ten thousand words. :giggle:

Reactions: CDW4ME and demanic

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I dunno if like is the proper term, but it's been there since 1985. So, without it I feel naked.

Reactions: CDW4ME

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Bealls has some good deals; these "fishing shirts" are suited for more than fishing. :cool:
This is nice, a "out to lunch" or church shirt.😁

And it thoroughly & conveniently conceals my favored Glock 20SF AIWB

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
I love concealed carrying.

And it is because of our current social decline and the racial insensitivity that our nation currently finds itself in once again that I don't see carrying as a burden whatsoever. I take no delight in the idea that someone else out there may view my life as insignificant and are prepared to attempt to end it because of the color of my skin. It's my job (not the police) to defend my life and the life of my loved ones.
I am sorry, but I don't believe Americans are "racially insensitive." If anything, at the present time we are overly racially sensitive. I judge people by the content of their character and their behavior, not the color of their skin.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts

Before counseling to overcome your OCD, seek help for borderline personality disorder 1st.
Why do all these threads end the same way?
They all beat the same dead horse, and when someone points that out, The OP posts a few choice Memes, and declares its all that other guy! May as well post the Meme in post #2 and get it over with early! DR

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Why do all these threads end the same way?
They all beat the same dead horse, and when someone points that out, The OP posts a few choice Memes, and declares its all that other guy! May as well post the Meme in post #2 and get it over with early! DR
Have I done a "I like concealed carry" thread before? No.
Jesus.:confused:

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Being a lady I’ve carried a purse all my life, but don’t wish to fumble with a gun in one. I also don’t wear belts. My go-to due to this is a belly band holster.

My wish/want is that it be considered normal for a lady to hang her AR off her shoulder like a purse. It would be much easier to carry and it would be like walking our dog Silas, people just get the heck out of the way without a word said.

I like to carry, just wish I could carry different without getting eyeballed.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Being a lady I’ve carried a purse all my life, but don’t wish to fumble with a gun in one. I also don’t wear belts. My go-to due to this is a belly band holster.

My wish/want is that it be considered normal for a lady to hang her AR off her shoulder like a purse. It would be much easier to carry and it would be like walking our dog Silas, people just get the heck out of the way without a word said.

I like to carry, just wish I could carry different without getting eyeballed.
It's my understanding that that is perfectly acceptable in Israel.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
It's my understanding that that is perfectly acceptable in Israel.
I am not in Israel, but wouldn’t mind being there if I knew the language. Sure do like their president a whole lot better than the demented fraud and nasty females in the American White House.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts