Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to add my thoughts that I really like this place and think all the moderators do a great job and want to give them an attaboy!!!! I have asked some pretty stupud questions and have never been made fun of. I have learned and continue to learn from this place. Thanks to everybody who has contributed to my education here :biggrin: Everybody here is great....People I would like to meet someday!!!!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Everyone whoposts does a great job and is pretty friendly makes our mod work easy ... Every nowand then we get a troll but take care of it as fast as possible

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Bud White said:
Everyone whoposts does a great job and is pretty friendly makes our mod work easy ... Every nowand then we get a troll but take care of it as fast as possible
"Troll"?? where?? where? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
HV - good to know you are happy here. :smile:

I actually reckon, as Bud said - we really do not have too much mod work because overall the class of folks here is great - civility and respect are pretty obvious and that is certainly the way I like it.

When a board runs well - most of which is down to the membership playing fair and true - then it engenders I think a feeling of family, friendship and camaraderie.

That is usually very satisfying and like you - I'd relish the chance to shake hands with most here and share a beer and a bit of good BS :biggrin:

With the help of the membership - we can keep it just this way.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I agree 100% with Hivoltage's praise of the staff and members of this site!

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
Well, Thanks Hivoltage

The forum stays fresh & interesting when our newer members participate.
Thanks to the vast majority of fantastic CombatCarry.com forum members ~ our moderators do not need to be very "Heavy Handed" here & we appreciate that. :smile:

Though we DO have a mighty Hatchet Man that wields a Swift Ax...should we ever need one...Don't We Bud? :wink:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome Hivoltage.

Don't let Bud "TheBanner" White intimidate you. :chairshot :biggrin:

I'll second some of what has been said. Our job is really pretty easy here. Please participate. Please ask questions you may have. Questions help people think from a diferent perspective sometimes.

-Scott-

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Gald you are enjoying the place. We like to think we attract a high class type of person! :biggrin:

Anyhow, have fun and thanks for joining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.