Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
......so I bought another one from Buds Guns. It was just $65 bucks shipped and insured. You can't hardly beat Buds Guns. Though both of them were pretty much the same, I like the color of the new one better. I think the Blur is one of the best EDC knives on the market and it won't break the bank even if you lose it. This is my EDC rotation. I have other guns I carry sometimes but this is what I carry on a day to day basis. Shield 9mm, Shield 45, LCP and now my new Blur! Even if you already have a knife you really like, you should give the Blur a look. It's truly a one hand operation EDC.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
The blue looks good. I lost my first blur an all blacked out knife, but am sure I will find it. It came with really aggressive sandpaper type grips surfaces. My second is a tanto blade with green anodized handle and rubber type grip.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The blue looks good. I lost my first blur an all blacked out knife, but am sure I will find it. It came with really aggressive sandpaper type grips surfaces. My second is a tanto blade with green anodized handle and rubber type grip.
I don't think I will ever find mine. I'm pretty sure I lost mine in the Walmart parking lot. I hope I'm wrong though and it turns up. I don't think I'll ever be without a Blur.

Reactions: rocky

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
My blur knives

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pocket clip not hold it tight or?
I'm not sure what happened. I just know it's gone. The pocket clips work just fine though.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm not sure what happened. I just know it's gone. The pocket clips work just fine though.
That's a shame you lost it. I've had some that almost fell out when I run the tendency to overload my pocket and the stuff push up against the knife. Bad habit of mine

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
My blur knives
Your black one with the black blade is only $53 bucks plus shipping at Buds Guns. If you go to Sportsmans Warehouse they want 80 something bucks for it. They are really good knives. I lkie the Tanto blade on your other one.

Reactions: rocky

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
I lost my blur a few years back. I ordered another immediately. Then one day as I was sitting in the chair on the porch, putting my shoes on, I looked up at the coat rack and there it was, clipped onto the strap on the bottom of a jacket. Now I have two.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Mine was blaze orange with a fluted blade and I had a soft spot for that one. I must have dropped it while dragging a deer out of the woods. With the Fall leaves on the ground, it was gone and that particular configuration is not to be found again. Now I have a blaze orange Benchmade that I'm afraid to carry in the field.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I lost my Ken Onion in my yard. I didn't realize it until I ran over it with my mower. The mower survived; the knife - not so good.

Reactions: luckydog

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
My knives would stay MUCH prettier is they didn't look so much like...pry bars, wire-cutters & screwdrivers.

Nice Kershaw! :congrats:

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Lost mine too :sad2: Brought mine like two years ago from KershawGuy for $45. Now they're way more expensive. It was my first assisted open knife, and on of my favorites. I feel your pain OP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The color options are good looking, for damn it's just hard to beat black on black.

I lost my blur a few years back. I ordered another immediately. Then one day as I was sitting in the chair on the porch, putting my shoes on, I looked up at the coat rack and there it was, clipped onto the strap on the bottom of a jacket. Now I have two.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts