Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im sittin in my lazy boy and my wife is sittin on the couch watchin the news i hear 3 car doors shut outside (not unusual our neighboors tend to slam there doors) then i hear the squek of my screen door and my 2 english mastiffs went in full bark and growl mode i got up pulled my 21sf and went to the side window and saw someone dart through the yard and head towards the main road (i assume this that was the direction he was headin and i did not see fit to follow let the LEO's do there job and i needed to keep wife calm) I am convinced that the sound of 425 pounds of mad dogs on the other side of the door caused this person to change his mind and not continue thought i would share since we had a discusion on the role of dogs in HD

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Good dogs!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very good dogs even if there sweet hearts they sound like they are there to kill

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
A good canine(s) is/are the best 'alert' system available...give 'em some extra treats.:yup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh they will get spoiled and now there sleepin on my couch haha

·
Registered
92 Posts
Best burglar/bad guy alarms ever made! Love their hearts.
Here, here, we have a miniature poodle, and nothin gets past him, he couldn't do a thang about it, but he let's ya know something isn't right!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those little dogs do a mighty fine job of lettin you know anything going on and you get more out of it than a security system choose a dog anyday of an alarm

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I love your dogs! They deserve some duck or a nice fillet as a bonus for their job performance, that was great! :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha well ill pass the love on to them. anyday id rather avoid conflict by those means that to have to directly confront it

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
So im sittin in my lazy boy and my wife is sittin on the couch watchin the news i hear 3 car doors shut outside (not unusual our neighboors tend to slam there doors) then i hear the squek of my screen door and my 2 english mastiffs went in full bark and growl mode i got up pulled my 21sf and went to the side window and saw someone dart through the yard and head towards the main road (i assume this that was the direction he was headin and i did not see fit to follow let the LEO's do there job and i needed to keep wife calm) I am convinced that the sound of 425 pounds of mad dogs on the other side of the door caused this person to change his mind and not continue thought i would share since we had a discusion on the role of dogs in HD
How about some pics of you alarms? Dogs that size don't need to do anything but be there. I love mastiffs they are an awesome sight.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the girls about 6 months ago they have both grown since then still pups in the pich

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sir, as the owner of one English Mastiff I must inform you that :smile::smile: is a snack, not a meal.
wouldnt even hit the ground before they demolished it

1 - 20 of 45 Posts