Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help me beta test out the new forum software (on the new website). All you have to do is simply look over the forum (imported from here a week ago), read threads, try out the new features, post some posts (nothing that you want to remain), pictures, avatars, etc. and finding what works and what doesn\'t work. I would like to get some idea of the types of problems I am going to be faced with when we go live. I would also ask this group for feedback on the new \"look\" of the website and where it might be improved.

The only requirement is that you be one of the more active posters on this forum and have some time available to spend looking it over. Most that fall into this group know their way around here pretty well by now and have tried out different features here. Reply to this post and I will email you the website address and swear you to secrecy :p

Right now, I only need ten members to respond. :kay:

·
Administrator
143,475 Posts
Hi Bumper.

I\'ll help you out if I can - but, I\'m a computer dolt. Is that good or bad?
Maybe I can see if everything is \"idiot proof\" for you. :huh:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Bumper,

I\'ll be happy to help out.

I do computer consulting for small businesses in addition to being a full-time Constable, so I have some familiarity with computers and computer software (although I am NOT a programmer).

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I\'m in.

~A

·
Super Moderator
25,519 Posts
Figured youi\'d have 10,000 fighting to help! Since you don\'t seem too, I\'ll be happy to help if you need it!

Rick

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
I like testing stuff...

Sign me up. I\'ll try everything and try to break it as well. I\'ve had some experience in breaking stuff. :devil:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, I will send you all an email :kay:

So far (8):

QKShooter
Tc300mag1
nighthawk
LenS
armoredman
APachon
rstickle
Scott

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by NYC Drew
Count me in boss.
Cool, you have mail :kay:

So far (9):

QKShooter
Tc300mag1
nighthawk
LenS
armoredman
APachon
rstickle
Scott
NYC Drew

·
Registered
61 Posts
I\'ll be the tenth if its ok.

Edit: Should have read your post over a little slower, not a big poster around these parts, but I am around alot, so if its a no go for me, thats not a problem.:kay:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, actually I think we have most of the problems worked out now given all of the help I have gotten over the last couple of days. Thanks for the offer, though, if we have to do another round I will shoot you an email.... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.