Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been carrying 1911's for quite a while but I got my P88 because I always wanted one and I wanted more bullets in the mag for carrying.
Well I finally shoot the P88 as well as my 1911's so I am carrying it as my daily carry gun.
It weighs alot less even with 6 more rounds in the magazine.For now it will be my carry gun but I always seem to go back to the 1911 for some reason.:confused:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
because the 1911 feels so good in the hand i go back to it to

i swapped from my glock back to it this week

Not sure for how long but i swapped

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
always seem to go back to the 1911 for some reason
Haha - that's what all 1911 devotees say :smilez:

That P88 tho - interesting - got a pic?. I am not at all familiar with the platform.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Where da pics go? Nothing to see!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Something missing DF - no links in your text and no attachments!

No sweat if it doesn't work but - must be something you are over- looking.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
One last time

I have already posted the pics here one another thread so it won't let me post them here for some reason.If you look at my avatar it is a pic of my Walther.Also if look at the forum gallery I have many pics of it there.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Oh dear!!! Well dude - I see no links in your post and again - no attachments.

Don't give up tho - just say what you are trying - I can't fathom it right now. I am wondering too - are you seeing a pic? I can't believe you are and if so - am mystified :wink:

Are your pics on your own hard drive - or hosted somewhere?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
OK well - assuming they are smaller than IIRC 200K - and smaller file size is better - when you go to message window to type reply - scroll down a bit to ''Manage Attachments" - 'browse' then to location of your pic on your hard drive and - click on 'upload' ........ once it shows done that's it - unless you want to do another.

When you then submit the post - the attachment should show as such under your message. Unless software gone wierd today - this should work!!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
P88

If you look close to the second pic it looks like rust on the frame.But it is little pieces of my holster from drawing the gun from it so many times this week.I have not cleaned it yet and have been doing a ton of drills with it this week.The holster is broke in now though.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ahhhh - success - great :smilez:

Draw practice is good!!

Is that slide stop long enough? Looks a tad short. Good to see pics as it fills a gap for me - could not visualize that at all before. thx.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What you are looking at is the takedown lever.The slide stop is a part of the decocker.The entire gun is ambi even the decocker and mag release.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Gottcha - did not look hard enough!!

Lot of ambi - most useful.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts