Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the title says it all I think. So far I have a milt sparks summer special IWB holster,a rafters IWB holster and now I'am fiending for a max con V. Anyone else here have multiple holsters to go with thair multiple 1911's? Am I becoming addicted to holsters to go with the 1911's I'am already addicted to? LOL

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I think it's normal no matter what gun you have. You've gotta have a holster for every occasion. Just like you have to have a gun for every occasion. So, go buy more guns to go with your holsters.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
HAH! That's nothing....I have about nine or ten (I lose count) holsters for my Beretta 92/96 series guns.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well on second thought when its great leather work like from rafters,sparks or brommeland why not have more than one?
I mean my rafters IWB conceals my 5" 1911 with ease so I don't "need" another holster but, I want one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
There are no test drives in CCW so you pretty much have to buy all the holsters you can to see which is best for you. I've probably bought a dozen and sold maybe 6. You take such a loss on selling holsters that anything you MIGHT ever use is worth hanging onto. And so is born "The Holster Box". Yes, for some it is a drawer, but its all the same.

So many holsters, so few guns......:frown:

·
Super Moderator
13,253 Posts
Me too, I got a bunch, too. You reckon they breed if you leave'em next to each other for too long?

·
Super Moderator
25,571 Posts
Welcome to the club! :biggrin2: It doesn't matter what type of gun you have the holsters will multiply, at least until you find "that one", if you ever do. :image035:

·
Super Moderator
13,253 Posts
Gargoyle357 said:
I think that's how I got my Yaqui Slide. :biggrin2:

Wonder what it will be when it grows up?
LOL!

Maybe we've been tricked; maybe "leather" holsters are really rabbit skin. But, my Kydex holsters are doing the same thing.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have holsters that I haven't used for years but just cant seem to get rid of.

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
I now have 12 holsters , for 3 carry guns. Having learned how to mould kydex added to my holstter count by 3, but I had been unloading some less used holsters.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Actually, I think I have 12 or 13 Beretta holsters....yikes.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Holsters...

I currently have 4 holsters for a gun I don't even own, and have never even owned. It's bad when you start buying holsters for guns you don't have. :frown: It is an addiction. I'll be happy to start a Holsters Anonymous thread!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Gary:
How many do you personally have for your carry guns? I imagine no nylon or kydex is allowed up on that mountian, huh? :biggrin:
Jack

1 - 20 of 24 Posts