Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For over 10 years I have quietly CCW'd with the attitude that my gear was good enough for my intended purpose. How wrong I was. I recently bought an Alessi CQC-S for my Walther PPS and a Cabela's "Double Duty" belt and I just can't believe how much different carrying is with the right gear. This belt works so well that I need more gear to hang off it so tonight I bought a Fenix LD20 flashlight and I'm going to go to Alessi this week and get a mag pouch for the spare mag that usually gets left in the glove box. :bier::danceban::danceban:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I hear ya

I know how you feel. I have a paddle holster right now that hasn't really quite been broken in yet so it is really hard to pull my pistol from it. I can't seem to get my belt comfortable and tight enough to pull my Glock 27 without it ripping the whole holster off....then, I concealed my XD subcompact 40 caliber with the holster that came with it. It was so effortless and comfortable to conceal carry it. So, needless to say, I haven't concealed my Glock since then. If I don't have my little pocket Kel tec 380-AT, I have my Springfield with me. I will still try to find a better holster for my G27 but its nice to have alternatives while I try to find something I like.

KTCameraman

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know how you feel. I have a paddle holster right now that hasn't really quite been broken in yet so it is really hard to pull my pistol from it. I can't seem to get my belt comfortable and tight enough to pull my Glock 27 without it ripping the whole holster off....then, I concealed my XD subcompact 40 caliber with the holster that came with it. It was so effortless and comfortable to conceal carry it. So, needless to say, I haven't concealed my Glock since then. If I don't have my little pocket Kel tec 380-AT, I have my Springfield with me. I will still try to find a better holster for my G27 but its nice to have alternatives while I try to find something I like.

KTCameraman
Alessi Gun Holsters

Get an Alessi. The website is under development but you can give them a call. They have a fair amount of inventory ready to ship. Their shop is just down the road from me.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I think you're turning Japanese, I think you're turning Japanese, I really think so! Ninja is good. I trained under a master for six months on the island of Okinawa. One of the few places and times I've ever felt comfortable and where I belonged. Ninja is alive and well. The power is immense.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I just got the Fenix PD 30, and boy, is that thing sweet.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I just had to laugh at the title of this thread because I already knew what it would entail.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Be careful, grasshopper. Do not seek the path of GECKO45, who was turned to the dark side of the force......

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Be careful, grasshopper. Do not seek the path of GECKO45, who was turned to the dark side of the force......
That's what I was afraid of. I am cool now though. I think I was just ultra jazzed about the new belt. I don't know if I will carry the Fenix LD20 or a spare mag. :ninjabattle:

·
Registered
941 Posts
That's what I was afraid of. I am cool now though. I think I was just ultra jazzed about the new belt. I don't know if I will carry the Fenix LD20 or a spare mag. :ninjabattle:
Flashlight definitely!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts