Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm wait a minute, maybe not. it seems to count them sometimes. I'm so confused lol. It just counted this one. but I have been at 754 forever.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Some threads started in some areas of the forum don't add to the post count. Not exactly sure which ones do and which ones don't, but if I remember correctly that's why your post count will not always reflect every post you make. Also, if you reply to the same thread with multiple post it doesn't count all of um..

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Off Topic and Humor don't count towards post count.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
031131, I believe that only posts that are worth a damn will stick. I've been at 3 forever. :embarassed:

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
It's not the size that counts, just the quality. That's why my count is still relatively low.

I'm working on the quality thing.

·
Administrator
143,701 Posts
Just FYI. No matter if you have an extremely low post count or a post count that is slightly and modestly higher like mine. :hand5:

Your opinion counts exactly the same as every other member.

Your worth and value to the forum is not based on your accumulated number of forum posts.

My particular post count number was actually carried over from CombatCarry.com which predated DefensiveCarry.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Post count? oh... yeah... now I see it...

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I am short, fat, old and have a greater than average post count. There are some forums that they don't give you much credence if you are brand new. I have maybe posted 3 or 4 times on Glocktalk and when I answered a basic question they almost didn't believe me because my count was so low. But here it is the content more than the post count, plus there is the join date as well.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
I am short, fat, old and have a greater than average post count. There are some forums that they don't give you much credence if you are brand new. I have maybe posted 3 or 4 times on Glocktalk and when I answered a basic question they almost didn't believe me because my count was so low. But here it is the content more than the post count, plus there is the join date as well.
You actually admit to joining Glocktalk?

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
...we're not snobs here...well, maybe a few...I learn from the new guys about as often as from the old heads...nobody's got all the answers, but amongst/betweenst all of usses, we usually can come up with something that at least SOUNDS good...

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Off Topic and Humor don't count towards post count.
If that were true it would stink big time.

This is a theory of mine.
If you have a Warning Infraction or two all of your recent posts are moderated before they are approved. If not approved they simply disappear.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts