Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddy bought my Taurus pt92 off me when i was at a time in my life when I couldnt have fire arms, and the jerk wont sell it back it to, but I still love him and want to help him find a good, OWB drop leg holster for his SHTF battle belt. The problem is with our research is that because of the rail not being the same as the Beretta it doesn't fit in the Beretta molded holster. He doesn't wanna drop a boat load on it and plans to add a tactical light to it. We we're looking at the condor tornado holster
https://www.amazon.com/Condor-Tornado-Tactical-Leg-Holster/dp/B007IWMEQG?th=1

now back when i was like 16 or 17 I played airsoft and my side arm was a m9, i had a different version of this holster, maybe the same one im not sure, but it was the same design and concept, and i had a problem of my m9's magazine release being pressed and my mag falling out when i would slide or do other call of duty stupid tactical stuff.

I was just wondering if anyone else experience with this holster, i cant find much info on it. And i might as well ask if a black hawk omega holster would be a much better buy?

thanks in advance gents

oops forgot to put the link in for the black hawk
https://www.amazon.com/BLACKHAWK-Om...r=1-14&keywords=black+hawk+nylon+holster&th=1

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Once the light is added, it's likely to fit Beretta holsters again. That would open your options up considerably.

I've got a drop leg that fits 92's that came in a trade deal. Blackhawk I believe. One thing I do like about it, is that it has two belt straps, not one. So it distributes the weight across the belt much better.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
We offer holster with a lot of laser and light options for the Taurus PT92. We do not currently have a drop leg rig but we do have an OWB that will work. Please check us out if you think it will help. Here is the link to our OWB holster page. Just choose the gun model and then the light laser from the drop down for that option as well. WE also have great IWB concealment options for all your carry guns. 30 day trial and lifetime warranty. Hope that helps. Thanks. Tony.

OWB SideSlide Black Cowhide

·
Administrator
144,136 Posts
If you check some of the leathercraft guild sites....some leathercrafter could turn that White Hat into a workable drop leg.

Especially if it would not need to be all leather.

He could buy a relatively inexpensive one size fits all drop leg rig and the necessary parts could be swiped from that.

A leather stitching machine and a bit of creative forethought would get the job done. :yup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts