Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel that it is just as useful as my Zastava M70 (.32). With the extra power provided by the 95 grain Blazers (as opposed to the 71-grain Privi Partizan ammunition in my .32) I think that I can accurately place the 8 rounds of .380 "between a bad guy's shirt pockets".

I had been putting my Charter Arms "Undercoverette" (in .32 H&R Magnum) in my back pocket, but the doggoned hammer spur kept snagging on the pocket top! [email protected]!

The Bersa Model 95 looks as if it will be pulling " garbage can sentry duty" for now.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I thought maybe there was some neighborhood "trash" that got "taken out".

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I feel that it is just as useful as my Zastava M70 (.32). With the extra power provided by the 95 grain Blazers (as opposed to the 71-grain Privi Partizan ammunition in my .32) I think that I can accurately place the 8 rounds of .380 "between a bad guy's shirt pockets".

I had been putting my Charter Arms "Undercoverette" (in .32 H&R Magnum) in my back pocket, but the doggoned hammer spur kept snagging on the pocket top! [email protected]!

The Bersa Model 95 looks as if it will be pulling " garbage can sentry duty" for now.
I really have no comment since I don't know what your getting at........maybe its me.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
In short, he's compared the Bersa with the other guns he owns and has decided in favor of carrying the Bersa.

A better thread title would have been....

"I've compared the Bersa with the other guns I own and have decided in favor of carrying the Bersa."

You're welcome.

:danceban:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I take the trash out with my G23 actually. Last time I had an incident where I relied on my EDC while taking out the trash, I was carrying the G19. Always carry!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I'm glad we got that all straightened out, I was in the dark too.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Now I'm worried... I actually understood the OP! :blink:

I'll throw my S&W 340 in the rear pocket of my Levis for a quick trash run. :yup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I understand Vancouverians.

He is saying that his new Bersa 380 is a much better choice than the Charter Arms .32 when it comes to which gun to stick in his pocket while carrying the garbage out to the trash cans.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You guys are really good. I seriously was, um, lost. I read that first post and thought I had caught a schizophrenia virus or something. :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
I was lost at Zasteva.

Last I heard that name was a gun reference on Ghost In The Shell.

Didn't know it was a real gun...?

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Guarding garbage seems to be an appropriate avocation for one to engage in on ocassions.

S

·
0 Posts
Hi
Went back and reread the OP to see if it was me as I also had no problem understanding what was said. Then was going to make some witty response appropriate to the occasion :danceban: as others have attempted to do and realized that the majority of those reading it probably would not comprehend it.:duh:
Actually as a new member I have enjoyed the information available on this site. Have a Ruger SP101 and always interested in what is going on.
TaKe CaRe
Ted

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I thought maybe there was some neighborhood "trash" that got "taken out".
That was my thought! :yup:

That, and HOW big are the raccoons that you need to carry specifically to throw out the garbage? But thanks to the rest of the posts, I get it now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts