Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my next freeway cruiser, an Urban Assault Motorcycle.

Just what a motorcyclist needs for riding on America's roads. Designed as an equalizer aagainst inconceivable and unpredictable lane changes and other traffic related anomalies perpetrated by: tire losing, cell phone gabbing, SUV driving morons on the rest of us.
This machine was designed for that purpose. Each mini gun fires at a rate of 3000 rounds per minute (6000 total). During initial testing and
evaluation it was demonstrated that a single 2 second burst would and did blow a 40 foot RV with tow car clean off the road leaving an open
and unobstructed route ahead. It will vaporize an SUV in seconds!
Tests further indicated that after two or three RV's/SUV's in a row were
eliminated, or "smoked", others voluntarily pulled off the road
and thus became a "non threat."

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Wow:theyareontome:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
That is cool, wonder if the have conversion kits that I can add to my springer!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
It looks like it's gotta V6 for the motor...

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
This must be the upgrade from Chuck Norris' motorcycle in Delta Force.

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Ya know... With the price of ammo these days, I wonder if they have a conversion kit for .22 LR.?

And yes, it does look like a V6!

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Just the thing to deal with "Left Lane Bandits"! :hand10:

You know, those morons that do 2mph under the speed limit in the left hand lane. :bigun2:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Windshield needs to be a little taller, a shield needs to be added for the belt-fed weapons so you don't sit on the rounds, and the sidearm-mags on the left side should probably be replaced with primary weapon mags.

I'll take two. :rofl:

-B

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
Seriously, I WANT ONE!

Info please on the scoot. Let me know where I can get one. Otherwise I'm going to have to look at turning a BMW GS into something like that.

Biker

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
V6?

Surely you jest.

The bike under all the cosmetics there appears to be a Boss Hoss. We're talking V8 here.....

Boss Hoss Cycles : Product Specifications

Matt
You're probably right. I was judging by the valve cover in comparison to the fuel tank. Either way, that puppy looks like a real screamer with some serious attitude.:bigun2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts