Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then again, I've made my hardcore position known for years, and now I've buried myself in a weird arrogance that prevents me from buying a Glock 30S and hiding it under my bed like a guilty kid.......as if I could ever get over that odd grip angle and Spoingie trigger thing anyway.......:) Sandpiper

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Triggers can be fixed with an APEX kit. I can't think of a better place to put a home defense weapon than under the pillow, equipped with a light attached to the rail of course, lol. Nobody but you & the home intruder will know. One of you won't know for long, lol.

Reactions: NONAME762

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Then again, I've made my hardcore position known for years, and now I've buried myself in a weird arrogance that prevents me from buying a Glock 30S and hiding it under my bed like a guilty kid.......as if I could ever get over that odd grip angle and Spoingie trigger thing anyway.......:) Sandpiper
Well, I guess if you cant get over yourself, then you will just have to live without having one of the greatest fighting pistols of our time. Sorry about your loss.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Some people live and learn from their mistakes.... and some don't.
With that said........ :hitwithrock:

Reactions: zonker1986

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hmmm. I have owned a G26, 19, & 17 to cover the 9mm. I have a G30, generation 3, that I love from the tip of it's fat muzzle to the tip of it's Luger style grip angle. Come on now, you know you really want one.:wink:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I've picked up a couple of Glocks,,,,,,, but I always put them right back down.

I'm the same way,,,, wouldn't consider buying one,,,,,, or a Kimber.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Shoot what you want...that means more glocks for me

Reactions: Christopher67

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
I don't own a Glock, nor do I want one. BUT I will not say I NEVER will. Been bit in the butt too many times saying I'll "never" do something.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Funny my dad said the same thing, until last year. He now owns a 4th Gen 26. Likes his M&P 9c better, but likes the 26, specially with the Lasermax unit.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Took me years to get one,just because everyone else said they were great.I then changed my hard-headed ways. I do not carry Glock on a regular basis,but if there is one semi auto that I have faith in,it is Glock.

·
Registered
45,377 Posts
That's okay, Sandpiper. That leaves one more on the shelf for the next guy who knows what he wants.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Man up, Sandpiper, and just buy the freaking Glock.

You know you want to.

The first gun I bought for myself was a G23. And I will NEVER sell it. I shot that gun for 4 years without ever cleaning it. That's what I call a work horse.

It's not my favorite shooter. I like my P239 better.

But, I would never part with my Glock.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Why do I think the OP is screwing with us? As to the question "Who Cares?" the answer is everybody that posted in response, including yourself "who cares".

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I defy you to survive the test: would you actually kick a G30S out of your room, if one appeared? I'm betting not. And there's something alluring about a gun that almost never fails to fire, as a rule. Not a lot of pistol lines can say that.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
What's the big deal with the grip angle? It's not like it can't be changed - a little bit of trigger guard modification can do wonders or more drastic things can be done. It's a platform you can modify w/o affecting reliability - even the vaunted 1911 gets modified.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.