Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Couldn’t log on for the longest time this morning.

Finally logged on but the server thought I was Tundra4.5. Not good.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
33,908 Posts
I was @OldVet for a moment. I tried to send everyone a Christmas Card, but the system crashed. I was in the Twilight Zone. Imagine, a Christmas card from the Curmudgeon of DC.
Best moment of your life...:yup:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Our email was compromised the moment we hit enter on signing up; the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, etc., can get in/out undetected. But your point is indeed valid. Better security would be good. If it was an anti that hacked in they may have obtained significant personal info on many pro 2A people.
They're making a list
They're checking it twice
They're gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice

They see you when you're sleeping
They know when you're awake
They know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake :reporter:

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Same here.
I emailed the first mods name I came across, but no reply. Nor could I send a message to "contact us".

So all this time and we still don't have an answer?
No chain of command to alert the powers that be?
Or don't they want us to know?

·
Premium Member
3,307 Posts
I missed y'all today.
I couldn't get on. I was someone else each time.
I finally got my temp password to work. Now I have to figure out how to change it to something I will remember.
I tried to reset 5 times kept locking me out.
I thought that @OldVet finally had enough of my BS

·
Registered
33,908 Posts
I missed y'all today.
I couldn't get on. I was someone else each time.
I finally got my temp password to work. Now I have to figure out how to change it to something I will remember.
I tried to reset 5 times kept locking me out.
I thought that @OldVet finally had enough of my BS
Who said I didn't?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
There may be more truth than we'd like in what happened. If I were writing a hack, and mind you I don't do such things, I would sit on the log in que, go from one log in to another, log the one of interest out, log in with their credentials, copy any personal info, log out, then move to the next person logged in.

It should stand as a lesson that any personal info is NEVER secure - unless you keep it in your head and a cyanide pill in your pocket. :embarassed:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I log in through Tapatalk, and I didn't have any issues all morning. I saw what some of you were posting, so I knew there were troubles, but I didn't have any. It definitely was odd how few posts there were this morning. I was beginning to think all of you had gone on vacation.

·
Registered
33,908 Posts
Reactions: Instymp

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Forum is a bit wacky this morning. I logged in and was greeted with "Welcome SatCong."

Then briefly I was 1gunsnowbird, now I'm graydude.

Ottowa, we have a problem...
FIFY

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
I had your name for awhile...nice house! LOL
JL: I got your PM and replied. Now I'm not sure if your 2:06 PM log in was after I sent my reply to you and/or if you are still having problems logging in - or WHAT???????

I guess I am so far one of the few who was able to log in as myself. Perhaps that is because I spent the late morning and early afternoon cleaning the three guns I shot yesterday, plus FOURTEEN filthy gun cleaning toothbrushes (Gramps doesn't clean them, he uses them and leaves them for me) and I didn't get on the computer until after 2 PM ?????

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
JL: I got your PM and replied. Now I'm not sure if your 2:06 PM log in was after I sent my reply to you and/or if you are still having problems logging in - or WHAT???????

I guess I am so far one of the few who was able to log in as myself. Perhaps that is because I spent the late morning and early afternoon cleaning the three guns I shot yesterday, plus FOURTEEN filthy gun cleaning toothbrushes (Gramps doesn't clean them, he uses them and leaves them for me) and I didn't get on the computer until after 2 PM ?????
I'm good now SG, thanks!

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
When I came directly here I was logged out. Then when I logged in all was good until I changed the page. Then I was logged off again. At least most of the time.
There was a brief period I was able to PM a mod and told them to contact @Cricket or whoever, but no reply...

In trying to get here a different way I started clicking on my email notifications. I was Jiva. I was Rock and Glock. I was Militant. Whoever's email notification I clicked on to follow the thread, when I arrived here that's who I was.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts