1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
This isn't the first environmentalist attack on lead ammo. The DEQ keeps enforcing their ammunition exemption for ammo, and the progressives keep pushing their agenda. One of these days, we'll have a far left progressive president who lets their executive cabinet ignore select directives, or alter others through executive order. Then it will be time to worry.

Re: the article. CA's oldest condor died from a .22 fragment it ate with a piece of meat? BS anyone? 1) how do you know a fragment is from a .22? 2) how old was that fragment? How long did the bird live with the "deadly" fragment? 3) 9 years old? What if the cause of death was...OLD AGE!

Env. wackos make up science to make bogus cases. This is the humble opinion of a lowly gun owner with a BS in Biology with an ecology emphasis.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Nope. Just saying, as long as the seated president keeps their DEQ in line and continues to recognize the ammunition exemption, this lead ban will continue to fall short. IF we were ever to have a chief executive who decided to pick and choose the rules they were to enforce, I suppose the existing regulation would be quite subjective. Who would stop it?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
IF we were ever to have a chief executive who decided to pick and choose the rules they were to enforce
Apparently my attempt at humor didn't fully manifest. I asked if you were trying to be funny because we already do have such a chief.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts