·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I\'m a proper lady. I rely on men for protection. :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
Start filling sandbags.

I don\'t intend to make it easy for \"them\" to come and get them.

I hope I don\'t offend anyone by saying this, but I strongly believe that the Halocaust would have been an entirely different story if the first 10,000 Jews would have met the Gestapo at the door with a gun. I could be wrong...have been before...will be again.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Call my lawyer.

Tell him to prepare to fight long and hard against the forces of evil. We\'re going to court and we\'ll likely be there for years to come. In all likelyhood we are already prepared as this wouldn\'t happen overnight.

Also likely launch my campaign for elected office at the highest level I could practically obtain.

As for loading up and meeting them at the door with force. You will be dead. You might get one or two, but you are still dead. Anyone and anything in your house is likely dead. Your house or dwelling is likely gone. You will not be able to tell your story. The .gov will have the only version out there. You were a lunatic, gun loving, whacko, who molested children and puppies. Get the idea.

In Australia how many of the blokes who stood and fought the confiscation with force did you hear about? They were there, and they died, quietly.

If the day should come I plan to go peacefully and use everything at my disposal to fight it. Until then I will use everything at my disposal to keep that day from coming.

·
Registered
89 Posts
One of two things, pack what gear my truck can carry all my guns and lots of ammo for each and go until I can see no more people (or more people like me).

Or if things get really bad before I can load the truck.

A new form of live target practice until they shoot me to the ground, NO ONE will rule me!!!!!

I am never going to be a subject to any one, I will live free or die a free citizen.

This is not just talk, they have more guns, ammo and training, but I would live on a hill side in the middle of no place or be dead, rather than live the rest of my life as a slave, because that is what every gun grabber really wants, POWER over all the “rest” of the people. But I have the power because I am and always will be free!!!!

·
Administrator
143,812 Posts
Hummmmmmmm........

I would do absolutely nothing. I\'ll NEVER fight our government.
I would GLADLY give up that one old Rossi revolver that I own & those 6 old rounds of green, corroded ammunition without a fight!
And if it were not for the sad fact that I had all of my other firearms stored in a trunk on my boat & \"Whoops!\" Accidentally knocked it off the deck & into the ocean...I would happily give them up too! I can be so doggone clumsy sometimes :D

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Originally posted by Betty
I\'m a proper lady. I rely on men for protection. :p
Like Mr. Horace Wesson, Mr. Daniel Smith, Mr. Samuel Colt & Mr. Gaston Glock?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am with Coma. I am prepared to take to the hills or mountains. They are not necessarily better trained than I am as I did over 21 years with the military. I am very familiar with small unit and hit and run tactics. They would get me in the end, bit I won\'t go quietly into the night. Many will end up going with me. The woods are my domain. they now train for urban and desert warfare. Think about it. I will be free or dead.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I intend to hide in the city and fight when the opportunity arises. It works pretty good in Iraq.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.