Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could afford ANYTHING bar none, what’s your ULTIMATE concealed carry handgun?

Must not require NFA tax stamp.

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
The glock 30sf I carry now. It’s the perfect carry gun for me.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
My wife probably thinks I spent like money was no object acquiring what I've got. ;)
In theory, ultimate would have to be able to carried everywhere, Glock 23 alternatively 19.
However ultimate merits carry effort, Glock 35 (or 35 with 357 Sig barrel).
Been carrying the 35 as much as the 23 lately, in the heat, in summer clothes, in a "good" area.

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
I reckon I could buy and have about anything I wanted for carry purposes, but I just can’t think of anything I really want anymore.

Maybe when I can run the guns I have to 100% of their maximum mechanical potential, I will look to upgrade.

·
Premium Member
37,436 Posts
If you could afford ANYTHING bar none, what’s your ULTIMATE concealed carry handgun?

Must not require NFA tax stamp.
I can afford anything, bar none when it comes to concealed carry handgun. Here is what it is most days:

Performance Center Shield.JPG

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
I can't think of anything else I would want right now, but give me a little more time.... I pretty much have something to fill just about any role I would need. If money was no object, I'd have a lot more ammo.

·
Premium Member
5,135 Posts
I can always find a gun to want, but I don't see anything that would suit me better than my P365XL for now.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I will play! Laid up recouping from shoulder replacement, I have nothing but time! LOL

I would have someone custom build me a LCPII will more alloy in it, but in 25ACP. I want it the same with the flush mag so nine rounds staggered maybe. Better sights of course.

Then have someone make a G42 size pistol in 32ACP, straggered magazine.

I want “M” from James Bond to do it, no cut rate machine shop!

Here in the real world, I’m just waiting for the 365 to come out in 380. Hope it cures the ills I had with it.
And just bring back j frames in 6/7 shots in 32H&R!

Lefty

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
Not one, but two: The Big Bang Set. That way if I have to use one if the DA seizes the other one until I'm cleared. I would just use the spare for carry.

Sold for 4.5M in 2018.

Seriously, I can afford any practical carry gun I want. I'd probably just stick with my aluminum framed 9mm defender or my j-frame. After many years and may pistols, these are the two I carry.

·
Registered
42,925 Posts
The obvious . . . Glock 19. Otherwise, I'm good with what I've got--6906 and G30.

Reactions: G26Raven
1 - 20 of 101 Posts