2,292 Posts
OK How much I'm guessing at least 150K.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
mzmtg said:
The asking price is on that page...

...$400k
Well that is at least 150K but the Dillon sells for right around 250K if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Who makes a holster for it?

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
swiftyjuan said:
Who makes a holster for it?
Check with Gary. I'd be willing to bet the cows would go on strike though. Can you imagine the time it would take to bone that out right? :rolleyes: Ask him about a discount if you get an ammo pouch to go with it. :image035:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Well Gary?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm pretty sure that gun doesn't cost anywhere close to 400k to buy new. Still would be a great home defense weapon. "This home defended by Gatling."

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Hmmmm.... that gun, my truck.... The cure for the Road Rage Syndrome!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm pretty sure that gun doesn't cost anywhere close to 400k to buy new.
There aren't any *new* ones you can have. That's why transferrable machineguns cost what they do - if it wasn't registered by 1986, it's a no-go.

There are very few miniguns in the US that are available for civilian ownership, and if you want one, you're going to pay. It's at the top end of the full auto food chain.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I bet if you show up at the range with that little baby and EVERYBODY will suddenly be your friend. For CC the cover garment might be a bit tricky but imagine trying to carry two extra mags.....:scruntiny:

Yes officer, I have a ccw, it's legal but could you and your partner not drool on the works? Rust you know.....

Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts