Defensive Carry banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Not everything @10thmtn said is wrong -- "Not to mention...throwing a woman onto the ground? Really? What a tool." That part is correct, imo.
Also, as far as I'm concerned, showing up armed to counter-protest an intense racially-motivated demonstration is foolhardy to say the least. What the heck did he THINK would happen? Maybe a better question is -- what was he secretly hoping would happen?

·
Registered
269 Posts
As Wavygravy said, if you go somewhere looking for trouble you will certainly be able to find it.

I'll never go looking for trouble. All I hope is that I'm ready if trouble comes looking for me.

·
Registered
412 Posts
You may run in to protestors at any point and time so just stay home. It is safer that way.
They were protesting next to where my wife works. She had planned on going out for lunch, but since they were protesting, she asked me to bring her lunch. I did, but I was careful to take a route that went around the protesters. You cannot always avoid, but if I can, I do. The person involved in the shooting, seemed to do the opposite.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The question of whether a knife was pulled will be instrumental in his defense but regardless, someone was striking him (2X) with a skateboard which has become the weapon of choice of snowflakes. A deadly weapon.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts