Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the middle of the (literally) Gov. Cuomo strong armed the "Safe Act" into law and last night he said Hillary will do the same thing to America I did for New York. I move out of NY because of the Safe Act. I posted a link to the Safe Act, please go to it and see what it's all about.

If you have what NY says is an "assault weapon" you have to register it. What they don't tell you on the site, if you register when you pass away the state comes and TAKES THAT GUN AWAY, you don't get to pass it on or get any money for it. Go to the site and see what they consider a gun an "assault weapon", laughable!!!

BTW, the features that make a long gun an "assault weapon" and it only pertains to a semi-auto, but if you put all the features on a pump or bolt action it's not considered an "assault weapon"

Go to the gun owners window and see how many rounds your allowed in a 10 round magazine (7), anymore than 7 even in your own home is a felony, remember this is call the Safe Act!

Also go to quick links, the computers aren't up yet, but go to the ammunition window and see what going to happen with ammo!

So if there are any gun owners still thinking of voting for HILLARY, please look at the entire Safe Act site!

Let me say again Cuomo says Hillary will do to America what he did for NY's gun laws!!!

https://safeact.ny.gov/

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
I dont think anyone here is considering voting for Hillary.

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
are there any "people" that really are anywhere other than people on her payroll?
I guess that depends on what we consider people. Those who function like a normal human being, or just a warm body...

Reactions: ICEMAN550

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Absolutely . . . you can bank on it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thread looks like a slippery slope to be treading because of forum rules . I consider it a public service announcement rather than political opinion . I'm in line with the OP .

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont think anyone here is considering voting for Hillary.
That's good, but I bet there are folks here that will vote for her or 3rd party, which is almost as bad for our gun rights!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
We KNOW what Hillary will try to do to the Supreme Court and the 2nd amendment (you know, that pesky amendment lurking behind the 1st but protects them all). I cannot vote for her, I don't care how historic it can be. Trump is outspoken and not loved by either party, maybe that is what this country needs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thread looks like a slippery slope to be treading because of forum rules . I consider it a public service announcement rather than political opinion . I'm in line with the OP .
I hope not I thought this was "The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion" This is a gun legislation topic, isn't it? It is also about how NYers lost a lot of their 2A rights and how Cuomo says she will do the same thing to our 2A rights nationally. If I'm wrong sorry!

Reactions: Truckinbutch

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
We KNOW what Hillary will try to do to the Supreme Court and the 2nd amendment (you know, that pesky amendment lurking behind the 1st but protects them all). I cannot vote for her, I don't care how historic it can be. Trump is outspoken and not loved by either party, maybe that is what this country needs.
Hopefully he is ending political correctness in our country, it's killing us!

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Since it's really about the electoral votes and not a popularity contest check this out 2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

The odds are stacked heavily against anyone except Hillary winning without any need to play dirty tricks at all. Trump is very well the most unelectable candidate that the Republicans could have possibly pick to run against any Democrat including Hillary.

I am going to vote Johnson if I bother to vote at all and I hope enough people do that to send a message to the Republicans. Of course I'm expecting that the Trump voters will all react like my cousin who's on disability did when I mentioned it and call me all sorts of names :p

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Since it's really about the electoral votes and not a popularity contest check this out 2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

The odds are stacked heavily against anyone except Hillary winning without any need to play dirty tricks at all. Trump is very well the most unelectable candidate that the Republicans could have possibly pick to run against any Democrat including Hillary.

I am going to vote Johnson if I bother to vote at all and I hope enough people do that to send a message to the Republicans. Of course I'm expecting that the Trump voters will all react like my cousin who's on disability did when I mentioned it and call me all sorts of names :p
Waste of time trying to point out the reality of the situation. It's a done deal already. Get your "assault weapons" and high capacity mags while you can.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
We've been through this assault gun ban thing with almost every one of the past four presidents and all they accomplished of consequence was quickly raising the value of my collection. Ammo never became impossible to find, and when the dust settles on the whole thing, the over the counter AR's always come back down to $600 bucks. It's a cyclic occurance.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Waste of time trying to point out the reality of the situation. It's a done deal already. Get your "assault weapons" and high capacity mags while you can.
With Hillary's vocal and unequivocal stand against the Second Amendment, I hope you're wrong.
Recent polls from a wide variety of sources show DT pulling slightly (or not so slightly) ahead among likely voters.
I don't know whether Trump will keep his word concerning his pro-2A stance...but to vote for HC is to vote against the Bill of Rights.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.