Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm not a big Donald fan, but you bet your butt I'm going to vote for him. I'm sure queen Hildabeast will be our next president, and that thought makes me sick to my stomach. She's a two faced arrogant lying [expletive deleted.] If she was able to pull off not even being indicted when the FBI had her dead to rights, you can be sure the fix is in and she's going all the way. With the information about her that's already out there, people would have to be brain dead to vote for her, but there are enough people that hate Trump so much, there are even sane people that will vote for her. I know that if I pulled a bonehead stunt like she did with her email server, not only would I have lost my job (for sure) I would be spending my last red cent fighting to stay out of jail, and I'd more likely than not have a long stay at the graybar hotel in my very near future. I'm afraid we're going to be doomed to a worse 4-8 year stretch then the current clown-in-chief's tenure. Hope to God I'm wrong, because this country will be going to hell fast. I'm going to shop for a comfortable hand basket to try and enjoy the ride down.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Source for this? I know DHS has bought a bunch of ammo. Never heard of them buying a billion rounds recently though. And what does DHS have to do with war? Do you actually know anything about DHS or is this just an anti government post?
While, yes, it is an anti-gov't post, I think Forbes is a credible source. Just Google Forbes DHS Buys Ammo. You might find it somewhat enlightening. And tell me what you think after you do your own research.

·
Registered
595 Posts
All Hitlery has to do is appoint two judges that will revisit Heller, declare the 2nd Amendment a collective right for Militias only, then redefine Militia as a standing army of the State or Federal Government. The weapons roundups ala "Australian Gun Control" begin the next day. She doesn't have to send in the troops immediately against the people, just do like they did in Cali and let neighbors turn in neighbors for a reward, or any such. Then when whittled down enough, send in the troops against anyone stupid enough to have registered their weapons of any type, because she will not stop at "assault weapons," ...and the first shots would be fired in defiance not long after that, but at that point it would be pretty futile, as all the honest people will have allowed themselves to be disarmed.

As for me, this cop would become an outlaw rather than bow to tyranny of this sort and turn in a single weapon or round of ammunition, but I assume the Federal government would already know that, as I strongly suspect they watch all of these types of forums....and Hilbots would turn me in..... :mad:

·
Vendor
1,557 Posts
Ok I have tried to avoid but imply that Trump is pro second amendment but I guess I will point out why I say this...

I have sold Mr Trump holsters long before he was running for president and we had a short discussion on why he backed Obama and Hillary with there anti 2nd amendment agenda.
In a nut shell he told me that he thought all the anti gun stuff was simply political just and never really thought they would have taken it as far as they have, at that point he told me if the democratic party kept it up he was going to have to switch to a republican and even joked with the words "Hell I may even run for president"

I talked to the man and he told me he fully supports the second amendment rights and less government in our lives, he pointed out how the demo policy's are forcing company's to go outside of the US just be able to make a dollar and he thought it was ridiculous.

Again this was long ago and way before he was running for president, I do relive he will do two things for sure - one protect the second amendment. Two get the US back to making money in the US.

I cant say about anything else but based on those two things that we talked about I will and am going to vote for Mr Trump on election day.
Do I wish there was a third viable option- I sure do but at this point We have Hillary who will do us in on so many levels and we have Mr Trump who I believe will stand up for the two things above.
Bottom line vote Trump to keep your guns or vote Hillary or no vote at all to have our second amendment right washed away for ever.

Watch a few of the videos when he is ask does he carry a gun, watch his right hand as it almost is a give away were he carry's his gun.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Its SCOTUS. Trust in Hillary and you know for sure what you're getting. Trump carries a gun. Trump is a businessman. Hillary, albeit worth millions, hasn't had a real job in 30 years. And, while we're at it, Obama hasn't had a real job in his lifetime. But his net worth is 12 million dollars. Please explain that one to me.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
and I assume everyone here that is going to vote for Hillary will bend over and turn in your guns when she tells you to? I will refrain from saying what I really feel about this....makes my blood boil.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
Source for this? I know DHS has bought a bunch of ammo. Never heard of them buying a billion rounds recently though. And what does DHS have to do with war? Do you actually know anything about DHS or is this just an anti government post?

While, yes, it is an anti-gov't post, I think Forbes is a credible source. Just Google Forbes DHS Buys Ammo. You might find it somewhat enlightening. And tell me what you think after you do your own research.
Found the article. It still doesnt mean much though. The Coast Guard, CBP, and ICE among others are all part of DHS. This purchase is for ammo to be acquired over several years. When you shoot ammo, you buy more to replace it...

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
and I assume everyone here that is going to vote for Hillary will bend over and turn in your guns when she tells you to? I will refrain from saying what I really feel about this....makes my blood boil.
No, but we or at least I think that there are other issues to vote for other than firearms.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Found the article. It still doesnt mean much though. The Coast Guard, CBP, and ICE among others are all part of DHS. This purchase is for ammo to be acquired over several years. When you shoot ammo, you buy more to replace it...
Actually, it goes a little deeper than that. Every federal agency with law enforcement powers, including the investigative branch of the Social Security Administration to name just one, is using that authority under the umbrella of the federal gov't to make purchases of .223 ammo. And its doubtful they're able to fire off that much ammo. Its not like the SEALS where they fire 2000 rounds a week. An FBI agent in his entire training doesn't fire 2000 rounds.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
Actually, it goes a little deeper than that. Every federal agency with law enforcement powers, including the investigative branch of the Social Security Administration to name just one, is using that authority under the umbrella of the federal gov't to make purchases of .223 ammo. And its doubtful they're able to fire off that much ammo. Its not like the SEALS where they fire 2000 rounds a week. An FBI agent in his entire training doesn't fire 2000 rounds.
Do you realize how many people are employed under DHS? And I bet HRT goes through quite a bit of ammo even if the rest of the FBI doesnt.

·
Vendor
1,557 Posts
I feel that the gun rights is a huge point in who I vote for as guns is what had to be used to make this country what it is today so for people to abandoning the second amendment is totally crazy to me and it the NUMBER 1 issue that gets my attention.
Without the second amendment we have nothing.

·
Vendor
1,557 Posts

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
Gun rights wasn't important enough to vote for a candidate that had a chance of winning. Seems like wanting a candidate that was loud mouth and insulting to large groups of people aka not "PC" was more important.

·
Vendor
1,557 Posts
Gun rights wasn't important enough to vote for a candidate that had a chance of winning. Seems like wanting a candidate that was loud mouth and insulting to large groups of people aka not "PC" was more important.
He won the primaries because of what he had to say about everything, the polls didn't lie. If he can win the primary's then I would say he has a chance of winning the election especially with enough support from voters. Record turn out for the primary voters on the republican side.

he did have plenty to say about the second amendment before the primary's and his loud mouth and un politically correct is what a lot of people want to hear, folks are tired of the double taking lies from politicians and Hillary Clinton who has been proven to be a telling lie's. had it been one of us in a court of law who told the same lies as she we would have been put under the jail much less ever be able to run for president of the US.

I'm not trying to sound like I am jumping on you as that is not my intent but I am trying to point out why Trump won the primary's and why I think he will support to things I truly believe in.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
I have never been a single issue voter and I won't start now. With this said, Hildabeast has told us that she wants significant limitations on the 2A. And, that's what she is willing to say in public. Her true intentions/wishes are likely far more draconian.

Anyone willing to trash one amendment is willing to trash them all. There is no choice in this election if you believe in individual liberty at all. Trump is a wildcard, but at least he stands a chance of being on the right side.

·
Registered
446 Posts

Lets leave Hillary out of this.................:tongue:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I will gladly vote for hanging her or sending her to prison.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
He won the primaries because of what he had to say about everything, the polls didn't lie. If he can win the primary's then I would say he has a chance of winning the election especially with enough support from voters. Record turn out for the primary voters on the republican side.

he did have plenty to say about the second amendment before the primary's and his loud mouth and un politically correct is what a lot of people want to hear, folks are tired of the double taking lies from politicians and Hillary Clinton who has been proven to be a telling lie's. had it been one of us in a court of law who told the same lies as she we would have been put under the jail much less ever be able to run for president of the US.

I'm not trying to sound like I am jumping on you as that is not my intent but I am trying to point out why Trump won the primary's and why I think he will support to things I truly believe in.
Record turn out from the 30% of primary voters is not going to cut it, and Trump's message is only what the some in the Republican voters want to hear.

When you have life long Republicans and/or progunners ready to vote for Hilary or 3rd party despite what's at stake, that should be a reason to worry and that the wrong guy was chosen. Maybe next time people will choose a better candidate.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.