Defensive Carry banner

Primary method of concealment for bigger than pocket gun.

• Untucked shirt

Votes: 74 92.5%
  • Tuckable holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please explain

Votes: 6 7.5%
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Outside the waist band concealed by a cover garment. Un-tucked shirt, jacket, vest, sport coat etc. depending on the time of year and the mission.
Same as above.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I primarily carry my G27 in a hip pack. It can be adjusted for all types of activities, weather and clothing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I first started carrying, it was a Bodyguard 380 in an ankle holster under scrubs at my office. When out of the office, usually a Sig P938 IWB under an untucked shirt. Since retirement, still IWB P-938 or Glock 26 with untucked shirt! Lots more convenient since retirement and loving it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am not completely retired yet, even though I am retired from the military after a combined 24 years USMC and USAF, but when I am not working my 2nd career, can't carry on my job site...I am a firm believer in appendix carry. It's really the only position that works for me since I have had a shattered pelvis, hip and femur, but even if I didn't have those issues I feel appendix is really the best all around method for me.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
There was a time a iwb was tucked in back in SW FL with a 3.5" single stack even on the job as a carpenter building mega mansions wearing a tack shop made custom IWB rig and some 13 years years later a Comp-Tac Neutral was my choice for iwb but both warn at at 3:00 position high on my side . A couple years ago my wife bought us a couple MTAC holsters one was only the leather back half . I could screw on my kydex body for my p320c to it as it matched my old one when she said my old one looked bad ! I still wear it too but only with a 1911 now . We moved to WNC 23 years ago and quickly got out of the tucked in shirt thang . Now its button down shirts designed to be un tucked or t shirts untucked but they must fit . No Tent shirts allowed

·
Registered
369 Posts
Under an tucked shirt, either IWB or OWB. I'm not a fashion plate, don't care if it peeks out a little, a lot of people carry here, guns are common.

Thanksgiving I carried a K frame IWB.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
SpeedSix 2 3/4" on left hip, M64 2" crossdraw at 2...both in Simply Rugged pancakes OWB under pocket T. 3 8-round speed strips across the back on my belt, and another 2 8-round speed strips in my front pocket. I carry my pair of P97s the same way, with 4-6 extra mags, depending. I'm comfortable, but avoid mud puddles.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
I only cary full-size autos in adult calibers; no Europellet guns. I also wear the holster I want and dress to conceal.

Reactions: CDW4ME
41 - 48 of 48 Posts