Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were contemplating about getting one, you may be out of luck now. I noticed they are no longer shown on the Canik website. I picked one up last summer and its an amazing firearm. The ONE series is a black nitride 9mm that came with one magazine for a touch over $300. I already picked up a couple of more magazines for mine. You may have to snag it from a dealer before they are all sold out. You can still get the Canik TP9sf Elite Tungsten, but it comes with additional magazines, a holster etc. for over $400. Anyhow, I just thought I would throw it out there if you are looking for one.

·
Registered
108 Posts
While I'm glad you are enjoying yours, knowing it is discontinued and will likely lose support is not a motivator for me to go find one.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While I'm glad you are enjoying yours, knowing it is discontinued and will likely lose support is not a motivator for me to go find one.
They are not being discontinued as a whole. The Canik TP9SF Elite is the same as the ONE series, except its more expensive because it comes with additional accessories in the case, and an extra magazine.

·
Registered
108 Posts
They are not being discontinued as a whole. The Canik TP9SF Elite is the same as the ONE series, except its more expensive because it comes with additional accessories in the case, and an extra magazine.
Understood, I'm sure some folks will appreciate the heads up.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to mention the ONE series was a limited edition to begin with.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Being 1 or 2 makes no difference. I designates 1 magazine. 2 designates 2 magazines. I happen to own 6 Caniks and they all function and shoot like nothing else. I compete with my SFx and my wife competes with her SA. If you have never shot one of these DON'T. The trigger is remarkable, the accuracy is superb.
Canik TP(SFx.png

·
Registered
108 Posts
Being 1 or 2 makes no difference. I designates 1 magazine. 2 designates 2 magazines. I happen to own 6 Caniks and they all function and shoot like nothing else. I compete with my SFx and my wife competes with her SA. If you have never shot one of these DON'T. The trigger is remarkable, the accuracy is superb. View attachment 333798 View attachment 333798
My comment was based solely on the OPs statement that the model was being discontinued. He/she later clarified it was a limited run that was discontinued. I have guns coming out my gills at this point, but given the opportunity I'm always game to try a new system.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had opportunity to purchase one a year or so ago. Wish I had bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had one it was the elite a few months ago , really nice gun BUT couldn't find spare mags anywhere so I sold it .

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had one it was the elite a few months ago , really nice gun BUT couldn't find spare mags anywhere so I sold it .

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
I stopped by a local gun shop about a month ago, lo and behold they had a shelf full of TP9sf Elite magazines. They were $26 each. I bought 2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts