Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9mm Luger

Freedommunitions has 500 round boxes of 9mm for $172.29.

Act fast. 1113 Boxes in stock left.

Around $0.34 a round. Too rich for my blood, but I have enough to hold out longer.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I like Freedom, but their prices have gotten too high for my taste.

Granted, there's not a whole lot of 9mm out there, but good things come to those who wait. Better deals are out there if you're willing to be diligent.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My local Academy has been getting regular shipments of Monarch FMJ Brass 115 gr 9mm ($12.99 plus tax). Granted, they limit you to box per day, but over time it adds up.

·
Registered
289 Posts
9mm Luger

Freedommunitions has 500 round boxes of 9mm for $172.29.

Act fast. 1113 Boxes in stock left.

Around $0.34 a round. Too rich for my blood, but I have enough to hold out longer.
Just for argument's sake, what is your "good deal" price point? I've only been a gun owner since January, so I don't have much pre-hysteria knowledge to compare. 34 cents/round is about as low as I've generally seen. Going rate now for 115 gr FMJ seems to be 60-70 cents, with $1.00+ for SD. What was it before the current craze?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Just for argument's sake, what is your "good deal" price point? I've only been a gun owner since January, so I don't have much pre-hysteria knowledge to compare. 34 cents/round is about as low as I've generally seen. Going rate now for 115 gr FMJ seems to be 60-70 cents, with $1.00+ for SD. What was it before the current craze?
8 to 10 dollars for a box of 50

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Let's see that's 556500 rounds in less than 2 hours at slightly above bargain prices. Man, it goes fast.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Picked up 1000 rounds today local no shipping or other handling charges for 27 cents a round final cost name brand

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After tax and shipping, $0.24-$0.26 was reasonable. You'll see a lot of people post about $9-10 boxes, but that was usually before tax. (Assuming your state has it.) At least in my area.

Before the craze, I could reload 9mm for roughly $0.15 each. (Saved brass from factory ammo I used and brass other shooters didn't want.)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Picked up 1000 rounds today local no shipping or other handling charges for 27 cents a round final cost name brand
May I ask where?

·
Registered
84 Posts
For those of you who don't reload, check out their Brass Credit Program. You may not save a whole lot on future purchases, but every penny counts.

Just remember, all that brass of yours that you don't pick up the range sells.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Their 165 grain .40 ammo is a better deal. Now if only the .357 sig ammo would start selling cheaper than 9mm I would be all over that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts