Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the CCW class to many. My son is with one of the Major League teams and his boss is concerned with the number of young players they have , especially in the AAA, and AA teams and wants a safety program. I'm a Certified NRA Pistol instructor so I will teach a class soon. Major League baseball is so concerned about this it was a major article in the Professional trainers magazine.

·
Registered
894 Posts
about time these guys got a lesson in firearm safety. MLB maybe different but a lot of these kids come from low income back grounds and all of a sudden the are "rich" and think they can do anyting they want.

When your done with a safety course, bring in the District Attorney and explain the ramifications of owning a firearm.

Better yet, call the NBA, they need your help more than MLB:yup:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Great news. Its about time some "professional" sports group realize the advatanges of proper training. Maybe the NBA or should I say the NTA (National Thug Association) will follow suit.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
The NFL could benefit as well. Maybe then they won't have any more WR illegally carry to a night club and then shoot themselves in the leg.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Great that the training will leave them more SA. It is a real shame that many of the places where they should be able to protect themselves it is illegal to carry a firearm.
oldogy

NRA
GOA

·
Registered
366 Posts
Great that the training will leave them more SA. It is a real shame that many of the places where they should be able to protect themselves it is illegal to carry a firearm.
oldogy

NRA
GOA

this is a shame..........

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Always nice to see the proactive approach! It is far better than seeing players in the news after pointing firearms at each other in the locker room...

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Better yet, call the NBA, they need your help more than MLB:yup:
No JOKE !!! :rofl:

At least they are doing it right, getting instruction, etc. :hand10:

But, don't they already have bats ??? :twak:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts