Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click Here To Go To The French FLASH BALL Gun Page

THE REVOLUTIONARY DEFENSE WEAPON
Designed and produced by Verney-Carron, the leading French manufacturer of hunting firearms, the Flash-Ball generates the stopping power of a .38 Special.
By virtue of projectiles studied to avoid, even at extremely short distances, penetrating a normally clothed person, the Flash-Ball provokes on impact the equivalent of a technical KO.
The opponent is then disabled.
This major advantage has been observed by security professionals as the Flash-Ball officially equips a large number of administrative agencies.
With a dissuasive look and detonation, able to be immediately engaged and with a single or double barrels, the Flash-Ball is light and robust and is adaptable to all situations.
Available in several versions, it can be fitted with a wide range of ammunition and accessories, thus making it an impressive and effective intelligent weapon. The Flash-Ball can also be loaded with specially baked loaves of French Bread for a delightfully different way to enjoy a lightning fast snack.

·
Registered
354 Posts
weird. very weird.
Actually Verney Carron is indeed a first-rate maker of shotguns and rifles. Their higher-end guns are really very nice. This device, however, is somewhat of a departure...
God Bless

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being Serious

I can see how it could have "Less Than Lethal" Security Applications.

I doubt that it really has the KO power of a good hot .38 Special. Maybe it does...I'm no expert in Less Than Lethal type weaponry.
I guess it's probably like your average Police Bean Bag pop gun.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Dont forget the coffee when they serve the bread at the end of a long day of fighting. Interesting piece tho. Have a great day Sixgun

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
sheesh !......

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Reading the specs on the website it appears that exaggeration is the rule of the day. The stopping power is probably more like a .32 S&W. It works if applied to the right place. I suspect that someone wearing a thick, lined jacket would feel a sting if hit in the chest. He then would proceed to pull out what ever he is carrying and blow you away.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - I'll take a rain check on that I think :18:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I guess it would be ok if some of that alternate ammunition included 40mm grenades.
I'll bet if you shot some big guy with that thing, you wouldn't get a technical KO on him, it would be on you when he got really mad....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Looks a little big for CC, so I think I'll pass.
Nah - it'd look real butch inside a SmartCarry LOL!

Relaxed fit pants a must tho :18:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts