Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Because addressing the social, cultural, economic, philosophical, political and religious problems festering within and without our ghettos is too hard.

Did I miss anything?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Every serialized bullet would need to be registered to the individual that purchased it. This legislation would also criminalize the millions of rounds that are currently lawfully owned by Illinois gun owners for target shooting, hunting and personal protection. Those who reload their own ammunition would not be allowed to do so anymore because it would be impossible to match the serial numbers on used cartridge cases to new bullets.
So, does IL want to put serial numbers on "bullets" or on cartridge cases? Seems the author of the article or the language in the Bill does not know the difference between a "Bullet" and a "Cartridge" case.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Just another ploy to get mandatory registration of legal gun owners. They want to know what you have and where you have it. You... The lawful gun owners. These people will never stop trying to put us all on a list as if we have a privilege and not a right. What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?

·
Registered
309 Posts
This politician (Sonya Harper) DEMOCRAT and other democrats in general are fools with their constant foolish ideas and scare tactics.
Remember this genius;Congressman Hank Johnson that said Guam will capsize and tip over?
To boot, the ignorant citizens re-elected him.
The older I get, the more I am amazed as to how gullible, and foolish people are.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Did y'all ever notice that these measures, taken "on our behalf & for our own good", by our elected representatives, are NEVER declared, announced, clarified or discussed...with US? They quietly vote on 'em as they leave town, hope the media ignores the issue AND the vote, and WE (CAN'T!) even catch wind of this horse crap until...after it happens?

I'm not sure this is the way it is supposed to work. :blink:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Tax, serialize, punish, repeat! But really don't worry folks, Chicago is doing all it can to drive everyone away.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Most of these Buffoons think they can make a difference and they jump on the current band wagon and most don't know the difference between slug and casing. But their going to make a difference for little Jonny who was shot a criminal who doesn't care about anti gun laws....
The sad part is that they believe that firearms are the problem and don't look at the problem of behavior in society and how ghastly some people are treated. You would think if they were smart enough to attain the positions that they have but are too stupid to look at a place like Chi town and see it doesn't work........

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
I say go for it. Let IL pass this and chase their tails trying to implement it. Then face national eye rolling for showing what idiots they are.

It's the "common sense" laws that the low information public is fooled by that worries me. Background check (non-existent) "loop holes", the "no fly list" lie, low capacity magazines and reloading prevents murder and suicide, pistol grips and "shoulder things that go up" kill innocent people, signs on doors stop criminals...

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
This politician (Sonya Harper) DEMOCRAT and other democrats in general are fools with their constant foolish ideas and scare tactics.
Remember this genius;Congressman Hank Johnson that said Guam will capsize and tip over?
The older I get, the more I am amazed as to how gullible, and foolish people are.
Democrats always elect their finest minds.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I say go for it. Let IL pass this and chase their tails trying to implement it. Then face national eye rolling for showing what idiots they are.

It's the "common sense" laws that the low information public is fooled by that worries me. Background check (non-existent) "loop holes", the "no fly list" lie, low capacity magazines and reloading prevents murder and suicide, pistol grips and "shoulder things that go up" kill innocent people, signs on doors stop criminals...
Uhm right, by this logic we should just let Michigan pass their AWB bill just to show everyone how politicians criminalize so called law abiding citizens. I don't wish that for Michigan or any other state.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Inquiring minds want to know........did guam ever capsize?? :ticking::rofl:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
All this does is add one more way to make criminals out of honest citizens. Would have zero impact on murders where the most occur.

Wow, it almost make me want to go into a life of crime, Well maybe not today but yeah it does look that way.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Believe it or not this idiot is a step up from the former representative for that intellectually challenged congressional district!! Cynthia (I'm a Racist Commie) McKinney.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts