Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Jerry, born and raised in Illinois. enough said about that. One of these days we will get our chance at a CCW, but until then I can only thank everyone else for fighting to keep their rights. I presently have a Kimber Custom 2 and A H&K USP Tactical .45. I have owned a Glock once did not care for it when the sear pin broke and it went full auto on me. by the time the mag was empty the gun was about not near the targeted area:hand1:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Welcome aboard! :yup:

The first step is to get your current govenor out of office. :aargh4:

Ti.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Jerry and welcome :smilez:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
A good start is registering here & you can at least stay updated as to the changes in the State CC laws.
Plenty of great gun info is available here even if you are not packing at this point in time.

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately there are a few States still in that boat...... Including mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've heard of Peakin. Home of Peakin Insurance. I think there's still a billboard on Rt 47 or is it Rt 45?

I went to Champaing High School. That's Champaign Central for the people that went to the other school on the West side of town......

Welcome. Try to get rid of the FOID card and get a CCW.

How can the Amature Trapshooting Association move to Illinois when they require a FOID card? Go figure.....

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona - :smilez:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Illinoisan. Let's start a grassroots movement. First, get Blagojevich out and either Brady or Oberweis IN! Topinka is nothing more than a RINO(Republican in name only). A little too moderate for me. Bottom line is BE SURE TO VOTE!!!

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome and good luck getting your gun rights back from the politicians.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.