Defensive Carry banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
rained all Memorial Day weekend in Orlando and the clouds are starting to move in that counter clockwise, circular motion. God I hate hurricane Season.

Spent a year in Phoenix one week.....got off the plane and the AC in the airport was broken. I was certain I had stepped into Hell. Hotel room AC could not get my room below 90 at night.

.....but its a dry heat. :ticking: Went out jogging around 8 pm after i finished my work assignment. Rattle snakes hanging out on the bike path just kinda got me out of the mood.

.....was NEVER so glad to see the snow peaks of the Rockies as I flew back into Denver. I got home, took a cold shower and turned the AC down to 60 and caught up on the sleepless week i spent in HADES.

....but its a dry heat. :ticking:

·
Registered
547 Posts
But, the heat in Arizona is a dry heat. I spent some time in Singapore near the equator. Every day was 99 degrees and 99% humidity with thunder showers every afternoon. I would get up in the morning and take a shower, get a towel and dry off, get a towel and dry off, get a towel and dry off.
So is a blast furnace, but you don't go sticking your head in one, cause it's HOT! That's why I live where I do, where we seldom rise into the mid 90's for any length of time (but we DO get some humidity.)

·
Registered
952 Posts
I was out side for while had to come in. It's getting a little warm. It's 111 out and I'm not too smart for my age. :rolleyes:
Is there something I'm not being told ? First it's my "Golden Years" to look forward to and now it's maybe I'm not smart enough for the Golden Years ?
I'm in the third act of a three act play. So it's not gonna play out like a movie huh ? Bummer

21 - 23 of 23 Posts