Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something must be going right for there to be a G19 in stock! It's even on sale for $529! If I hadn't just bought my Kimber, I would be walking out with it. Lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hope you are planning on playing the Texas lotto...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man it's killing me but I just dropped a lot on a gun 2 weeks ago. If I buy it, can I stay at your place? My wife will be kicking me out!

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Half of America is trying to buy a Glock 19 and you are walking away from one... That's crazy talk.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
An actual G19 on the shelves? It wasn't talking back to you, was it? "Feed me ... take me home ... I'll be a good boy ..."

You're a sick puppy, to be rooting around on DefensiveCarry while at the LGS counter ... you know that, don't you? :tongue:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would have to risk it and take it home. You can always make it up to her :embarassed:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bowie, you have a great point. We just walked out of the Coach store on Saturday with her anniversary present. That was definitely not cheap! I admit it.

Hello, my name is idiot and I am an addict...

Lol

·
Super Moderator
22,390 Posts
Something must be going right for there to be a G19 in stock! It's even on sale for $529! If I hadn't just bought my Kimber, I would be walking out with it. Lol
Put it on "Layawake." :wink:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Put it on "Layawake." :wink:
Already did that, apparently.

NoLuck7: you're gonna need to change both your "handle" as well as your "lucky" avatar.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Agreed. It stems from my poker days and, let me tell you, always fit me just fine.

Academy actually had more guns than I have seen in quite some time. They had a Bodyguard, an LCP, and even a CZ P07 Duty. Very strange. It was almost like things were normal for a minute. That is, until I saw they didn't have one box of handgun ammo.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have had a G19 gen4 for a while now, I think it was May or April when I bought it last year. Anyhow, for those here who do not have one and are *thinking about it*, I can tell you first hand it is an awesome gun. It is deadly accurate. I shot it during my CCW classes and the people around me were tripping over my 1-2" groups, which is not saying much for the distances, but is for the quick draw and fire.

I love too how you can get it to almost go auto by learning the trigger pull and distance. It took a little practice, but I can fire two shots that almost sound like one, on target very well.

Just get it. If these gun control idiots make even 2 inches of ground with their plot to destroy the 2nd Amendment, guns like that will be priceless.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I'll bet you could turn that G19 around & make a quick $100 profit. That is - if you wanted to sell it. Good "wife excuse", though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
You'll have a hell of a drive.

And then you'll have to deal with MY wife.

A daunting task. Maybe you will succeed where I fail....
Let me know how that goes. If he can deal with your wife, I will send mine over. You guys can deal with both of them. :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts