Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2 bugs arrived today. Glock 26 and Ruger LCR.

My EDC is a Glock 19, but I'm sure the day will come when I just grab one of the Bugs and go.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
BUGs are addicting just to warn ya.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Nice BUGs many folks would consider ether of them their primary carry. I believe ether would serve ether purpose very well. Hope you enjoy them!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
What a great pair of BUG's, congrats... :congrats:
Just a warning...that G26 has a way of working it's way into the primary carry spot...Like you , I carried a G19 as primary. When I got the 26 it didn't take long for it to take the 19's place. I still carry a G19 mag for my spare mag.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Played with a LCR last week, ended up with a LCP (needed something a tad slimmer for the back pocket). Very nice piece. Definetly on the list!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love the glock 26 my friend has one and its going to be my next purchase for an auto CC

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very nice. :hand10:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice pair. I had a chance to fondle the LCR yesterday at the toy store. I've never been a revolver guy. But that LCR is a tempting prospect.

Be sure to let us know what you think of it when you get a chance to take it to the range.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice pair. I had a chance to fondle the LCR yesterday at the toy store.
Fondle and Pair in the same post....nice...lol

I've been doing the same to the LCR...but here in MD there is a 30 day wait between purchases....:comeandgetsome:

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
A Glock-26, niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!:hand10:

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Yes, BUG's can get addictive!

Very nice choice!

My BUGs go from XD9sc to a SP-101 with an LCP as a 3rd hideout gun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
BUG Problem

Since acquiring a P32, I have experienced a disconcerting change of perception regarding my backup gun. As posted on another board, I will paraphrase ...after having the P32 for awhile, you begin to think of the J frame as your big gun. It is true!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Very nice! I bet the G19 becomes the "house gun",maybe with a light and the G26 the primary with the Ruger LCR as the TRUE BUG! Food for thought! Good Luck with it!:smile:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Excellent choices.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
+1 on the G26. :hand10:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I went shopping all day with my partner and beautiful fiancee, I carried a G23 strongside in a HBE Com III, and a S&W M&P 340 in the weakside front pocket. I had an extra mag Of GDHP 180 gr in my weakside rear pocket and a speed strip of 135 gr GDHP 357 in the weakside cargo pocket. Very comfortable and forgot it was all there.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have a 26 and fondled a LCR last weekend....liked it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts