Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my GLOCK 26 in order to get a SIG. Chris, I bet you are so happy :smile:. I was originally planning on getting a SIG 226 in 40 so I'd have it in the same caliber as my also new Kahr PM40. The Kahr has replaced my GLOCK and I like it alot more.

Back to the SIGs. I was going to save up until my birthday to get the 226, but my uncle decided to sell his 220 at a great price. Get this a Sig 220 in immaculate condition with 3 8rd mags and SigLite night sights for $550. Plus he let me take it now and will probably let me keep it until I have the money to pay him for it.

Now I just need a 229 SAS and 239 SAS and I'll be set. Guess I need to lower the price on my GLOCK to move it quicker. Check the Members Buy & Sell area if interested.

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Great Accurate Reliable Firearm ~ You'll Love It.

Time for 75Scout to go holster shopping.

Congrats! Real nice gun ya got there. It's hard to beat a fine SIG & Night Sights too! Whoa!:image035:
Enjoy it!

·
Registered
726 Posts
That sounds like a sweet deal. Have fun.

·
Super Moderator
25,540 Posts
[QUOTE='75scout]I have decided to sell my GLOCK 26 in order to get a SIG. Chris, I bet you are so happy :smile:. [/QUOTE]

Like Chris, I know I'm bias, but you'll love it. Chances are you'll never go back! :image035:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Scout - yes you did OK there on a 220 - I do now and again let that be a carry option - it sits OK in my K&D rig.

Very nice shooting gun and you'll enjoy it :smilez:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Congrats! I just got a 228 yesterday. Not my first SIG though. My very first pistol was a 226 that I traded about 8 years ago for a Glock 21.
That 226 still sits in the pawn shop and they are asking $450 for it. I may have to go buy it back some day.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doc you should definatly go and buy back your 226. I found an older 229 that was in 40cal and didn't have a rail. That was exactly the one I was looking for. I don't really want a rail on my carry gun, but the 220 was such a good deal and it fits me better.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Congrats , You just cant go wrong with a sig , and imho the 220 is one of the best of the batch .

·
Registered
813 Posts
Sounds loike a fair deal...Congrats~!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts