Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been an avid shooter since I was 14 although I started in with handguns from the time I was 21, I have not owned a ton of guns I plan on changing that in the near future. I have really began to respect and love the 10mm in the last 10 years I love the versatility of the round as a semi auto magnum.
I am the kind of person that tries to be fair and think things through I am a technical thinker and love to hear others opinions I try never to down someone for their opinion though they all have validity in some sense or another.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
love revolvers too actually looking to buy a few Cimmeron cowboy guns soon. Hey how do I start a post and have it on the regular forum?
Love S&W and Dan Wesson Revolvers!

Reactions: Libertywheel

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Greetings Jay, from Jay, oh, and Utah, but then you knew that:smile: Looking forward to learning from you.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jay lol Oh I only know about some things but the things I don't know I try to either learn about or ask, no one knows everything. I'm very new with revolvers actually, The only experience I have with one is my father's Colt King Cobra 357 mag 8 3/8" barrel Nickle plated. But I'm very interested in the Cimeron old style single actions.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

Reactions: 10mmDWessonman

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome......enjoy your stay !!!!
Peoples Republic of ILLinois

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.
Agreed, I try to always do that and respect what people say, you never know where they are coming from or what has happened to them in their lives.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts