Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Big Congrats to you. Good to have another legally armed citizen out there. That certainly is a quick turnaround time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome! Make sure to post once you've completed your Wally Walk!

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Sweet! Welcome to the club. The electronic filing made a huge difference in turnaround time. When I applied in 2013, it took 2 months almost to the day. When Mrs Thin got hers this spring, it was about two weeks like you.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet! Welcome to the club. The electronic filing made a huge difference in turnaround time. When I applied in 2013, it took 2 months almost to the day. When Mrs Thin got hers this spring, it was about two weeks like you.
It really does make a big difference. They verified necessary training electronically, and you can use a selfie from your phone, provided the camera on it has a high enough resolution. They had processed the application in half the time advertised. It's extremely smooth.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congrats! That didnt take long, probably felt like a long time though, huh?

·
Registered
712 Posts
All I know is Virginia's a heck of a lot better than New York was back in 1983 it took me over 18 months in 1983 to get my permit in New York can't say what it is now . It took me 45 days in Virginia and it only took that long because Florida draged their feet updating records

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
A Kentuckian with a concealed handgun? Our Founding Fathers (and our mean 'ol Mommas) are MIGHTY proud! Welcome, my Cousin! :congrats:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts