Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While doing some video editing from a shoot I went to over the weekend, I managed to grab a frame from my shooting a S&W .460vxr.

Not very high quality, as it's a handycam movie frame, but _man_ what a blast! You sure don't want your hand up around the cylinder gap on this beast!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hehe..... BOOM!!! :yup:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Looks like something Mongo ( think blazing saddles ) would use to light his stogy lol

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - Bud - you are ahead of me LOL.

Indeed that frame shows some superb flash - and more remarkable because so marked with a seemingly quite high light level - great result. Was that shooting full house 460's, or .454?

Here yet again is my fave of the ''Raging Lunatic'' breathing fire :smilez: I have a higher res version which makes a nice desktop wallpaper if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Full house Horady factory ammo, overcast daylight. All the flame seen is from the cylinder gap, I didn't get a shot of the muzzle flash.

I'm sure it'd be impressive at night :)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Dang it, I missed the shoot at JR's over the weekend. That was an interesting day for sure. I wonder if you could post the video link of this weekend? That turned out pretty cool.

Ti

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't seen anyone else's video of the event... I took some of my and my daughter. Ever seen a 90lb 13yo girl with a suppressed uzi? She had a blast!

Anyway, the video that I took is on my web site, but I have limited bandwidth, so I can't really post a link. If you're really interested, take a look at my web site, I'm sure you can find them.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Nice pic. Looks like you had a blast.:image035:

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
You need a welder's mask to shoot that thing! :ahhhhh:

But veeeery sweet :image035:

·
Registered
126 Posts
:blink: That looked like a fullcase of C4 or at least a 155 How.:ahhhhh:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
...you can almost "feel" the concussion of the blast and "hear" the BOOM!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts