Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the last potato chip to come out of the bag was as whole and as fresh as the first

Where hornets didn’t exist

Where your tongue wouldn’t stick to a frozen flag pole, were you of a mind to try it

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Where everyone lives in the house of their dreams

Where everyone has Beaver Cleaver like kids and there are no scumbags

Where your universal income check always shows up on time and is sufficient to fully support your lifestyle.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Where there was woods for miles between neighbors & no trashy neighborhoods. One can only dream ; ) PS Plus the wife always agrees with the hubby
H/D

·
Registered
33,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Where my guns never ran out of bullets, just like in the movies....

Where my suppressors made my gun shots go “pew-pew-pew”, just like in the movies.....

Where I wound up with a Bond Girl....JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES......:image035:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Where the grass mowed its ownself

Where weight gain is physiologically impossible

Where everyone got a Christmas card from OldVet
Man, you are a dreamer!

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Imagine a universe approaching infinity both large and small where time is one directional?

Hmmm . . .

·
Premium Member
7,152 Posts
Where the last potato chip to come out of the bag was as whole and as fresh as the first
Back when I ate potato-everything I NEVER had a stale potato chip! I ate the whole bag full at one time! Yep, even large bags.

(I'm a lot thinner and healthier now.)

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
831 Posts
...Where I wound up with a Bond Girl....JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES......:image035:
Just like in the movies?
But none of the Bond guys ever actually, um, got the girl; not on-screen, anyway.
For all we know, they all had erectile dysfunction.

:image035:

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
Where everyone respects innate human rights similar to those enumerated in our Constitution.

Where everyone follows basic rules of morality similar to those in the Ten Commandments.

Where everyone follows basic rules of etiquette and civility.

·
Super Moderator
19,243 Posts

Where hornets didn’t exist

Where your tongue wouldn’t stick to a frozen flag pole, were you of a mind to try it
Where an overwhelming majority of Congress respected and supported the entire Constitution, not just the parts they liked.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts