Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CHL finally arrived today. :biggrin: Two days shy of the 90 days they said it could possibly take.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Congratulations Sparky, welcome to the club

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats, now use your power wisely! :biggrin:

Welcome to the club

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Congratulations! Hopefully you'll get over the shirt-tugging, "can anybody tell if I'm carrying" syndrome faster than I did. :biggrin:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations. Expect to be quite paranoid for the firsts few weeks, always thinking that you're showing. You might also feel, like I did, a strong urge to be uncommonly courteous and polite to those around you when you start carrying in public, due to a subconscious belief that everyone knows you're carrying and a desire to be non-threatening.

·
Super Moderator
18,099 Posts
Dang it man...thats about the longest time Ive ever heard of...

why do you suppose it took so long ?

My people have been getting them in 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. The shirt tugging was a lil problem last night, first time I carried. I don't know why I got nervous when the local LEOs showed up to eat too.
I am not sure why it took so long to get here. A buddy of mine took the class the same time I did, he got his about a week and a half before I did. Must be the busy season.
I will carry constantly, and train as often as possible.
Thanks again,
Cliff

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Congratulations!

Welcome to the world of the Para~American~Citizen...a good healthy notch above the everyday defenseless Sheeple. :biggrin:

You should best try to avoid accumulating an impending closet full of useless concealment holsters and maybe just buy one great one from Gary Brommeland.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations

It's a great honor, and responsibility.

Long Ranger

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
sparkycoldbrew said:
My CHL finally arrived today. :biggrin: Two days shy of the 90 days they said it could possibly take.
Congrats! Welcome to the club. With great power comes great responsibility. Use your power wisely.....

·
Registered
698 Posts
Congrats Sparky!!

The right to bear arms society.....even if the arm is concealed, has gained another member.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts