Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy today about an hour away from me was robbed in broad day light along with his wife and her friend. The guy told the News Reporter that the BG came up behind him and stuck the pistol in his mouth. Hey people I am so glad that I CCW because I feel that I can at least have a fighting chance. Moreover, you seem to hear less about gun restrictions these days. I guess people are tired of being victims. Just my 2Cents.

·
Super Moderator
18,098 Posts
Kinda hard to do much with a pistol stuck in your mouth.:gah:

Im thinking the dude was in condition white.Thats a big no-no. If nothing else it cost hm a pair of shorts....

Ill bet he'll be paying attention next time...:comeandgetsome:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
With HG here - gotta be in pure white pretty much for this to happen. Chances are he was deep in conversation and awareness can then be severely compromized.

Carry - yes indeed - but yellow comes first!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lesson is, pay close attention to people closing on you that you do not know.

If you let someone sneak up on you, this is a flaw on your part, and should not have happened if you were attentive.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
BlueLion said:
The guy told the News Reporter that the BG came up behind him and stuck the pistol in his mouth.
"I was violated!"
"What happened?"
"I was bending over, grabbing my ankles, next thing I knew.......":embarassed:

It can happen to anyone,despite your best efforts, but this sounds like their minds were anywhere but in proximity to their bodies!

With that type of force-presentation, this BG is going to kill someone, soon.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
One good thing about CC traning is the part about situational awarness and avoidence techinques. I spend a lot of my class time going over this. I hope every instructor does. Those that have not had the benifit of this type of training are usually sitting ducks. The rest of us have a fighting chance of avoiding this type of incident all together.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
HotGuns said:
Kinda hard to do much with a pistol stuck in your mouth.:gah:

Im thinking the dude was in condition white.Thats a big no-no. If nothing else it cost hm a pair of shorts....

Ill bet he'll be paying attention next time...:comeandgetsome:
I'm sure he was in conditions yellow and brown afterwards.:banana:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts