Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I OC'd today at the citywide celebration today in the city park. Bands were playing, there was food galore, kids were playing all over, and adults relaxing. My granddaughter, a three year old with few inhibitions, danced in front of an admiring crowd while I encouraged her. Firetruck rides, horse and buggy rides, necklace making, face painting and the like entertained us all as the afternoon wore on.

It was too darn hot to wear a cover garment as per my norm, so I went without, in celebration of our state OC laws and as a symbolic gesture on our Independence Day. I felt OC particularly fitting given our legislatures poor track record this cycle. I am also using OC more, as an example of exercising our rights and accepting responsibility.

I briefly spoke to our County Sheriff and his wife, who were enjoying the festivities.

All was good. :congrats: Small town America at its finest.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Good to hear.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
You mean to tell us no little kids went screaming to mommy. No little old ladies fainted at the sight of it? No BG shot you in the back and stole your gun? *shakes head in disbelief* What's this world coming to?

Sounds like your day was more entertaining than mine was. I just relaxed at the house with my feet up.

·
Registered
330 Posts
no one has ever called MWAG on me and I OC 75% of the time

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I think it is just fine to OC for the reason of exercising a right. I OC'ed also without incident.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I OC'd today at the citywide celebration today in the city park. Bands were playing, there was food galore, kids were playing all over, and adults relaxing. My granddaughter, a three year old with few inhibitions, danced in front of an admiring crowd while I encouraged her. Firetruck rides, horse and buggy rides, necklace making, face painting and the like entertained us all as the afternoon wore on.

It was too darn hot to wear a cover garment as per my norm, so I went without, in celebration of our state OC laws and as a symbolic gesture on our Independence Day. I felt OC particularly fitting given our legislatures poor track record this cycle. I am also using OC more, as an example of exercising our rights and accepting responsibility.

I briefly spoke to our County Sheriff and his wife, who were enjoying the festivities.

All was good. :congrats: Small town America at its finest.
Hey! I saw a guy OC'ing the other day and tried to chase him down.......I was going to ask where he got his holster at, but my old legs don't work so well with all the holes in them!!! (Gotta love small towns..)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts