Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Other countries should allow the citizens (subjects) to own guns like the US.
Anyone living here & thinks US citizens owning firearms (including AR's & "high capacity" magazines) is a problem is free to move to an oppressive country.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
281 Posts
I heard an interview of a US shooting medal winner earlier this week who said after winning her medal the first question she was asked related to a recent mass shooting which she said was a standard line of questioning she received from reporters. Of course none of the other sports medal winners were asked these type of questions.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Who CARES what "they" say? The nanny goat leftists have been around since before gun powder. "The Best in the WORLD" transcends politics and idealology. The difference is OBjective and SUBjective. Reality always gives politics & idealology...an ass cramp. :congrats:

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
..........indicative in a good way
they can learn quite a bit from the activity of shooting, as well as self esteem and personal improvement
then there's the safety aspects, respect for the equipment and the other people involved, the importance of maintenance, an understanding of how the gun works (or doesn't)
the list goes on and on..............
sure beats the heck out of the poor sportsmanship displayed by parents at kids' sporting events, or risking brain damage in contact sports, or pushed beyond their limits in an effort to make them a winner

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
It so happens that rocks are good listeners and they never interrupt with inane comments!

·
Banned
894 Posts
Only liberals will comment about the fact that a shooter won a gold medal as being a "problem".

I don't pay attention to what they say anyway. I'd rather have a conversation with a rock.
Only anti-gunners will comment negatively about this. A lot of liberals will cheer.(about 37% of liberals have guns. Some of us CC)

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
She was asked if she was going to celebrate and she told the reporter she had to prepare for the smallbore event.

Good luck, Virginia!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts