Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Universal Mount from Inline Fabrication. This thing looks great and seems to be rock solid.

Im planning on buying a new press, and recently pulled the trigger on a Lee Loadmaster. The day before my press arrived, I decided to order a mount for the press from IF. My press arrived and I wasn’t happy with it. A day or two later I decided to get rid of it, and emailed IF with my issue, I ordered a mount for a press I wasn’t going to have any more.

I explained the situation and asked to change my mount to a universal quick change mount, and ordered a plate for my old press, a Lee Turret press. He got it straightened out after the mix up on my end, and shipped it out immediately. Got across the country in just a couple days.

Havent loaded any rounds using the mount since I don’t have a bench to mount it to yet (hopefully I can change that tomorrow), but it really feels rock solid. It seems like not too often anymore you buy a reasonably priced product and it’s made of thick solid steel. It bolts right together with all the supplied hardware, and the quick change top fits so perfectly, when you tighten the thumb screws down, it feels like it’s welded in place. Perfect fit.

Anyway, just wanted to give some deserved praise to a company for doing it right. I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews of this company on forums and on YouTube, and here’s another customer in agreement. Can’t wait to get my new press (probably a Dillon) and get it mounted on this thing.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks nice.. if only I had money and time to have a set up with tools like that... if Be in hog heaven LOL...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks nice.. if only I had money and time to have a set up with tools like that... if Be in hog heaven LOL...
The mount is only $75, I feel like its actually pretty affordable to greatly increase the ergonomics of your press and improve your reloading experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts